“A little secret!”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Good food, great for kids, and not really crowded. Wouldn't have seen this place unless we hadn't shopped at the outlet mall. It's actually attached to a hotel inside the mall parking lot, took a chance and ended up there for 3 meals during our stay in Kissimmee. Never had to wait for a table, even with our party of 6 and once it was 10. Bar drinks were good also. Video game room kept kids busy before food and afterwards.

2  Thank Marcy T

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Well worth a visit, great food and staff. Great choice of food, fish and chips and great kids meals.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I returned yesterday from my wonderful 2 week stay at LBV Resort, Village & Spa I have left some specific advice in the forums on things like Cab prices and Food prices in the parks so please view those if you have concerns.
I am going to review the parks individually.
The age range of my party was 14-50 years old as Frankie Farrells was on our doorstep we visited quite a few times and I have to say the food was my favourite of my whole stay much more tastier than some more expensive restaurants within Disney and good value for money!
My personal favourite was the nachos (which we ordered from room service delivered straight to our room!) and the Sheppard’s pie!
We went to the karaoke night on a Saturday which was fun everyone was friendly and the host could actually sing which was good! I even got up a couple of times (after a few drinks!) I would definitely recommend this pub if you are staying near by..the portions are huge and tasty!

1  Thank Sophie B
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We had great food and great service! I was told by our waiter that the fish and chips were awesome but I didn't order it. I had the Philly Cheese Steak and it was good. Everyone else in our party enjoyed their food too.

The huge negative was that they added gratuity to our check and we only had 4 people. There is nothing worse than a place that does this. The poor waiter got the short end of the stick because I would have tipped 20% instead of the 15% that was automatically added. I make it a habit not to give additional tips when they add gratuity. If it wasn't for that I would give it 5 stars!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The burgers were very good but after eating here twice we realized the atmosphere was so loud we couldn't even talk to each other at the same table. They have an open arcade area right in the dining area. They also advertise that they provide room service to the Lake Buena Vista hotel that their restaurant is in but hung up on us when we called them. Clearly they do not want to do room service.