Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Worth Every Penny!!!

I was referred to My VIP Tour a friend who has used the company on multiple trips. He claimed it... read more

Reviewed today
Justin W
Don't attempt to do Disney without the help of these wonderful people!!!!

I visited Disney many times when my kids were young and we were able to navigate our way around the... read more

Reviewed today
TBONEWILLY999
Atlanta, Georgia

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $1,050.00
from $1,189.00
from $132.99
from $54.98
More Info
All reviews magic kingdom guide nick guide service ins and outs disney experience never waited more than minutes dining reservations lunch reservation disney world highly recommend this service free disney amazing trip thanksgiving week front row seats leisurely pace hollywood studios mary poppins
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It was our first time using a guide and our first time as a family at Disney. We were celebrating my brothers 8th birthday, and Daniel definitely made his birthday “the best day ever” - words from an 8 year old. Not only was Daniel an AMAZING guide, but he felt like a friend by the end of the day. We definitely got the best of the best. He took pictures for us, pushed and parked the stroller, and got us every food we wanted. When he left for a few hours, my little brothers were begging my parents to call him back early. The way Daniel was able to connect with everyone made it even better. He made the trip stress free knowing exactly where to go and when, and threw in fun facts along the way. Shoutout to my VIP tour for giving us an INCREDIBLE person to spend the day with. 10/10 recommend.

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank llindseycampbell
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our 3rd experience with my VIP tour and our second time with our guide Cori.
We wouldn't do Disney without her. In fact, if she were not available we would change our trip dates! She went above and beyond and my kids loved her. Don't hesitate to book with my VIP tour for your next trip.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I can’t say enough good about our experience with My VIP Tour and Cori (our personal assistant.) We booked this trip through Viator because we had no clue who to book for a private guide for our trip. Wow were we lucky or what?! From the first day we spoke to Charlotte we knew this was going to be a great experience. They help plan your entire day at Disney so there is zero wasted time and you can maximize your visit.
And the day of our tour we met our lovely personal assistant, Cori. She was the best! Cori made our day seamless. She took any and all worry from us. It was sooooooo nice not having to look at a park map or worry about schedules...and BONUS she took pictures throughout the day so we didn’t even have to think about that. She was fantastic!! She helped make us dinner reservations, suggested things to do after the tour which was super helpful, she did so much for us. Cori, you’re awesome!! Thank you!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

We used My VIP Tour when we visited Universal Studios for the first time. Cori was our guide and she was wonderful. Great with everyone in the family from age 74 down to age 9. Her park knowledge was superb. My mom doesn’t really do rides and Cori was always able to find her a shady/ air conditioned place to sit while we went on the rides. She also knew all the fun stuff to point out to the kids.

We asked her to focus the majority of our time on the Harry Potter portions of the parks, which we did. However, by following her lead we saw and did everything in Harry Potter and covered most of the rest of the park as well. We are pretty good at parks but we never would have covered as much ground without her expertise. Also, she took tons of pictures of our family and airdropped them to us at the end of the day. Its so great to be able to have everyone in the picture. Not to mention, she was just a lot of fun to spend the day with.

We can’t recommend this tour enough if you have never been to one of these parks. Cori made sure we made the most of our time and allowed us to just enjoy our day.

1  Thank I2416BYkellyc
Reviewed September 8, 2019

We have been to Walt Disney World several times before but this was our first time using My VIP Tour and we could not have been more pleased. Roberta was our guide and she was a perfect match for our family. With 2 teenage kids, we knew this visit to WDW would be different than when they were younger. Roberta was able to make it a fun, magical and unforgettable experience for them even though they weren't little kids.. We are very grateful for her time, attention to details and her flexibility. As a mom that usually plans all of the details of our vacations, I can not tell you how relaxing it is to have someone else in control who makes the most of every moment there. One night we went back to one of the parks and upon leaving I was trying to figure out where the exit was. My son was surprised and said he couldn't believe I didn't know where I was going since that usually wasn't like me. I told him that for the first time in a park I hadn't been the one leading everyone because Roberta was taking us around and taking such great care of everything that I could just relax and enjoy and not have to think about those things. :) We couldn't be more pleased with our experience and we highly recommend it!

1  Thank Tanya M