“Perfect!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Wingfield Villa

Upstairs Master View 2
Upstairs Master Ensuite With Spa Bath
Balcony off master
Front View of Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Susan G
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Wingfield Villa was everything they said it would be. It was more than big enough for our needs, we never even needed to use the front sitting room.
Decor good, well equipped kitchen, bedrooms and bathrooms/ensuites all good size. Games room kept the men busy while we dressed for our evenings out. Would love to visit again someday!
Good contact info from Karen the owner, thanks for everything Karen it was great.

Sep 27, 2017
Thank you so much for your review. I'm really happy you had a good time. I would love to welcome you back any time.
Ashtead, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry about the gas canister. I wish you had told me and I could have got that sorted for you. I think the gas and the washing powder must have been an oversight - the latter is usually located in a small plastic box on the shelf above the washing machine.
However, I'm glad it didn't spoil your holiday and you all enjoyed yourselves. As I said previously, I am grateful for your feedback as it helps to know what to consider when I make changes or upgrades to the property.
We would love to welcome you back anytime!
mbutcher7...
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
“Disney Dreams”
Reviewed May 14, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

This home completely exceeding expectation. Everything about our stay from booking to check-out went off without a hitch. The home was gorgeous and incr doubly clean when we arrived. The ease of having a pool just outside of our living room made having 5 kids on vacation seamless.
Would absolutely book this property again :)

May 28, 2017
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I would be delighted to welcome you back anytime!
Ambassado...
“Kelly”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were very happy with our stay at the Villa from March 5-25, 2017. The house was exactly as pictured and our family greatly enjoyed our vacation. There was lots of space and the furnishings were quite comfortable. One minor inconvenience was the fact that there was no BBQ available for our use. We were able to rent one for the time we were there. Another question is : we were of the opinion that our security deposit\ booking fee would be returned after our departure. As we haven't heard yet, we would like to know when we can expect our deposit. We look forward to a timely response on this matter. Thank you.

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Kelly
Thank you for your review. I am glad you had a good holiday. TripAdvisor deal with all payments, including deposit refunds, and they advise that they return your deposit ten days after your vacation. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me direct.
missmaldi...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Beatiful villa in excellent location.”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in September 2016

Stayed for two weeks in September and October 2016, in a party of 6, 4 adults, 1 child and a baby.

Property looks exactly as on the pictures and was lovely to arrive to after a very long journey. Great facilities if travelling with a baby and children. There is two cots, plenty of sheets and blankets and a video monitor (all immaculate) and the patio doors are alarmed, so no risk of access to the pool without the alarm sounding.

The property is situated in a great place for access to Disney (about 10 minutes drive) and Universal (about 25 minutes drive). Just off the 192, which has lots of restaurants and bars to choose from. There are also a few supermarkets close by.

Bedrooms were all lovely and beds extremely comfortable. Only thing that could be better is size of the pool area, which was quite small. Didn't use the facilities on the complex as too busy enjoying the parks. There were a few minor maintenance issues on arrival, but the management firm were easy to contact and fixed within 24 hours.

Unfortunately our stay was cut short at night by the hurricane, as we were transferred to a hurricane proof hotel by the airline, but would definitely consider returning to this villa for our next visit to Florida. Thanks to The owner Karen for helping us arrange at short notice!

Mar 6, 2017
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I'm sorry about the hurricane ruining your last night - I hope it wasn't too scary? I would love to welcome you back to my home - drop me an e mail as I offer a discount to all returning guests.
Bambi A B
“Beautiful Home”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We had an absolutely wonderful time in Orlando. There were 4 adults and 3 children and this beautiful home was amazing. It was large enough for everyone to spread out and exceptionally clean and well kept. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and kids loved taking a "nightly" swim before bed. I would highly recommend this home!

Your age range 50-64
Feb 21, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to post such a lovely review. I'm happy you had a great vacation.
JASON JOH...
“Perfect kid-friendly vacation rental”
Reviewed January 23, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Perfect rental for us. Nicely decorated house with plenty of room. Great location with numerous shopping and food venues in the area. Close to all Disney parks and the airport. Nothing bad to say. Karen was very pleasant to communicate with and answered all my questions in a timely manner. We would definitely reserve this house again!

Jan 24, 2017
Thank you very much for the great review. It's very much appreciated. I hope to welcome you back!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing