“Lovely villa, bright, clean and spacious, in an...”
other travelers have booked this property
Large Corner Plot Corner plot
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Large Corner Plot
Corner plot
Back of Villa with courtyard pool
Early morning sunshine February  2015
Formal Dining Area
1st of two open plan lounge/family rooms
Relaxing and spacious family room with direct access to pool
Large flatscreen cable TV with comfy sofas in family room.
Sunny and bright dining nook
Huge Master Bathroom with Garden Tub
Large walk in shower and His and Hers sinks in Master Bathroom
Bedroom four with two single(twin) beds and  Flat screen TV
Free use of High Chair
Shower room with direct access to pool
Utility room with American size washing machine and drier.
Free Basketball and tennis courts for residents use -2 minute walk from Villa
Two play areas for Villa residents
Entrance to Orange Tree
Local Map showing Orange Tree and Disney location
Floor plan of layout of our Villa
Siesta Keys Beach at Sarasota - voted No1 beach in the USA
Nearby Golf Courses
Disney only a 15 minute drive away!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

mie amali...
“a nice place”
Reviewed May 14, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

be aware of the fact that you have to pay an extra 90 dollars when you book the place if you want the pool heated. We didn't know and couldn't use the pool much because of the freezing water.
also, there's a lot of kitchen items missing, so if you don't feel like eating out everyday, don't expect to cook a big dinner.

other than that, the house is beautiful and it's a very nice and quiet neighborhood.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
May 15, 2015
I'm very sorry you did not realise there was an extra charge for the heating of the pool. I know this was a problem as the management team had got in touch with us to say you had been trying to use the pool heater without having paid for it. We don't make any profit on heating it charging only $90 a week.
I'm surprised about your comments about the kitchen as it has a full size cooker and microwave and we were there in February and bought a complete new set of pots and pans, new baking set, new crockery, new cooking utensils, new dishtowels etc. There is also a BBQ by the pool so I'm not sure what the problem with cooking was? Our other guests have all given us 5 stars and we have had no other complaints about the kitchen and cooking facilities. There were some damages/breakages after you left which we have had to pay for - we haven't had that problem before either.
Norwich, United Kingdom

Reviewed April 21, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 23, 2015
Thank you very much for your review and I'm glad that you enjoyed the space inside the villa and the pool area - and visiting Disney as well!!
Chris P
“Great stay at a great price!”
Reviewed March 31, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great time at this Villa! Pool was great, clean. The home was emmaculate and well kept and very clean with everything we needed to start the holiday off right! 5 stars! The owner of this villa was very helpful in making our stay and our vacation great!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Apr 1, 2015
Thanks very much for your review! I'm really pleased that you and your family had a great holiday in our villa. Louise
A_Russell...
Warren, Michigan
“Words and Photos just cannot do this place any justice, this place was BEAUTIFUL!!”
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

My Husband, my self, our 4 year old son and my mother in-law stayed here. This place when we walked in was really clean and beautiful. Louise was wonderful and got back with me every time I emailed her. Although the heater on the pool was down when we was there it was still amazing. My 4 year old woke up asking to swim!! Thank you again for letting us stay In your home and we hope to do it again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space, pool and just having everything i needed for my family for the time i was there!
Liked least: That the pool heater was down and we were unable to use the hot tub, but it was till great!!
Traveling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 29, 2015
I'm really pleased you enjoyed your stay and liked our villa! Unfortunately the part for the pool heater had to be ordered and the pool technician has now replaced it so I had no alternative but to refund your payment for the pool heating. Look forward to your next visit!
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 1, 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Mar 2, 2015
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and I hope you will visit again. Louise
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing