“Excellent”

34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Played a round here recently. Course was in excellent shape, staff was friendly, price included greens fee, cart, range balls and lunch. Midday play on a weekday was not crowded and we finished in about 4 1/2 hours. Multiple tee boxes allow most golfers to play to their ability and enjoy the round. Would recommend this course to any one looking for a relaxing round on a fair course.

Visited February 2014

Hawes, United Kingdom
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Quality, great value for money.”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Great design, excellent condition.... Fabulous clubhouse, fine pro shop. Quality service. Some outstanding holes particularly eighteen. Back nine the highlight without doubt.

Visited February 2014
Greenwood, Indiana
254 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 240 helpful votes
“One of the Best in Orlando”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Played Eagle Creek on the recommendation of a friend and am I ever glad! I was surprised when I learned that my green;s fees included a lunch and a bag or range balls! I had cut it a little close getting there so I was only able to hot a dozen or so balls. I asked if I could take my lunch in the cart and was assured I could.
But enough of the peripherals - what about the golf?
In a word - great! Fairways and greens are in very good condition. Greens are very fast and a tap is sometimes too much. Most holes are challenging but an errant shot isn't necessarily the end of the world. Each hole has a unique character with its challenges and secrets - just as any great golf course does.
Today was my first visit, but I promise it won't be my last.
A hint - use the course's web site to make your tee time reservation and save over calling the course.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank BoilerMakerBob
Orlando, Florida
“Nice Course”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

It has been a while since I have played Eagle Creek... All I can say is what a course, It has a great layout and the greens are in great shape. Even with intermittent rain, the course played well. The course is a challenge don't think its not or you will pay. The bunkers were a bit soft due to the previous few days of weather... I give this course 2 Thumbs Up

The staff was nice and accommodating. I wish they would have been open for breakfast in the dining room, we had a 30 minute weather delay and could have eaten a nice breakfast. lunch was great. Will play again and recommend this course to all golfers.

Visited December 2013
new jersey
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Good golf test”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Played this course in the wind. At least two club wind. Fairways and greens in good shape. At least five tee boxes for men. Play to your level. Yellow was all that I could handle with the wind. Pace of play was great, 4 hours to the minute. This is fantastic for a public course in Orlando. I found this 100% better Falcons Fire. There are on line deals, so look at golf18.

I would play here over and over.

Visited March 2013