“First but not last float!”
Review of East Coast Floats

Ranked #11 of 76 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed January 15, 2015 via mobile

This was my first experience in a flotation pod. 90 minutes total silence No light. Floating in 10 inches of Epsom salted laden water. I simply can't describe how wonderful this was. My neck cracked! After I felt totally relaxed. My friend had the same experience. We floated on Thursday and immediately booked another for Monday the day before we fly out.

7  Thank Marcie M
Mark B, Owner at East Coast Floats, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

Marcie,

Thank you! If I remember correctly you had a long flight coming and going that weekend. Suspending your body in Epsom Salt relieves muscle tension in a gravity free environment. It's common for tight muscles to release and allow a natural alignment occur. I hope you found a float center near you to continue enjoying the benefits of floating. Laurie

Reviewed September 12, 2014

If your looking for serious down time, this is the place. Very clean and friendly environment. Went while on vacation with my sister and had the best nights sleep i had in years the night after we went. Bring your ipod or music on your phone and you can listen to it while you float, or have complete silence if you prefer. This is a "must do" experience.

5  Thank lynnincanadian

LynnInCanadian,

Thank you for your kind words. We are still making it happen in Orlando and can't wait to see you on your next visit. -Laurie