“Makes you feel like Iron Man”

Falcon Flyboarding Orlando
Ranked #41 of 135 Outdoor Activities in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Licensed & insured professional Flyboarding rental service that uses only the newest equipment coupled with strictly manufacturer certified instructors
Reviewed December 8, 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth a try. All 4 of us were able to try out the Flyboard within an hour. 15 minutes and you are pooched. It takes a lot of strength to keep going for more than 20 minutes straight. Lots of fun and you can be creative in the air or water. We had a great time and the kids loved watching mom and dad wipe out awkwardly into the water when we lost our balance in the air. Justin was excellent. On time, and very helpful.

3  Thank MrSudbury

Reviewed October 16, 2014

Had our first group experience trying out flyboarding. After a short safety instruction, we were strapped in and ready to go. Didn't know what to expect at first, but as soon as the instructor told us what to do, we were flying!! This was seriously the most incredible feeling ever!! After only a few tries, he had us being able to maneuver in the air and flying around high out of the water. I am already planning my second group session now. One word. Awesome!

2  Thank Willlusk
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Definitely a great experience with a talented and patient instructor. I recommend everyone does this at least once in their life! It looks harder than what it really is. Best rate in the area!

5  Thank Dlizz27
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I was at Lake Ivanhoe and saw the fly board company, I decided to give it a try, It was a great adrenaline rush. I say it's a must try, it was super easy, I plan to go back soon...

1  Thank Mike D