Open today: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Review Highlights
Every dream come true, ever?

Yesterday, I literally got to pet: sloths; a kinkajou; a bush baby (with their creepy little... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
hotdamnnat
So amazing!

So I love animals dearly. I was looking up things to do in orlando, and stumbled across this page... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Kayleen E
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $27.16
from $37.28
from $164.99
from $63.99
More Info
All reviews animal lovers love animals photo package muntjac deer group tour amazing animals private experience amazing experience once in a lifetime ultimate package cool experience take photos orlando area bucket list theme park animal kingdom goats
Selected filters
Reviewed August 26, 2019

The Exotic Animal Experience truly was a "once in a lifetime" experience for me that I never thought would be possible. I did the "Ultimate Experience" option which allowed for a lot of interaction with many different types of animals in a safe, controlled environment, which put me very much at ease. The animals are incredibly well cared for and very friendly, and my group's fantastic guide, Garrett, along with the rest of the staff, were so knowledgeable and friendly it really made the whole experience so meaningful and very much worth it. This is definitely something I will never forget and hope to do again.

Date of experience: August 2019
lesurt, Owner at Exotic Animal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your visit and lovely review! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed August 8, 2019

I just can't say enough great things about this experience! Leslie, Jodi and Garrett provided us with incredible, up close and personal interactions with the most beautiful animals! Their knowledge about each species and the impeccable care they take of the animals carries over in their interactions with humans. These animals enjoy and seek human touch! It was a day I will never forget, and sooooo much better than a theme park! Thank you again, Leslie!!

Date of experience: August 2019
lesurt, Owner at Exotic Animal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

So happy you enjoyed my babies!! Thank you for visiting! Thanks for the awesome review!

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I agree with previous comments. This is a bit pricey. But overall an enjoyable experience. You do get lots of time interacting with the various animals.

Reviewed July 29, 2019

My boyfriend and I decided to give this a try in celebration of his birthday. We’re both animal lovers so this ended up being a gift for the both of us! We purchased the group package, although we shared our experience with two others, it was almost as if we had the entire farm to ourselves. It was still personal and we had more than enough time to enjoy each and every animal. I couldn’t stop smiling the entire time and the owner / staff were so welcoming, informational, and all around amazing. I see myself visiting again in the near future!

Date of experience: July 2019
lesurt, Owner at Exotic Animal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2019

Thank you!!

Reviewed July 16, 2019

My husband and I are huge animal lovers. We had the most amazing day ever! They love and treat these animals like family. They are so well taken care of. Getting to spend time interacting with the animals is something I will never ever forget. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2019
lesurt, Owner at Exotic Animal Experience, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your visit, your love and wonderful review!