“The most relaxing and pampered gift ever!”
Review of The Spa

The Spa
Ranked #2 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your escape to tranquility begins here at The Spa! Our day spa is conveniently located in Downtown Orlando. Our expert massage therapists will transport you to a rejuvenating and serene atmosphere as you enjoy our vast variety of ultimately relaxing massages. Afterward be sure to indulge yourself with one of our custom-tailored Dermalogica facials or if you decided to pamper yourself with a wonderful signature manicure or pedicure our experienced nail technicians with ensure that you are ready for a night out in the town! But that's not all you can enjoy! Unwind with a few complimentary drinks outside in our Jacuzzi or sweat your stress away in our infrared sauna!
“The most relaxing and pampered gift ever!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

As a gift, my wife gave me a massage from The Spa. It was my first and I was nervous. That went away the moment I walked in the door. Very friendly and attentive staff made the experience incredible. You've got a customer for life.

Visited July 2013
thespallc, Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Cant wait to see you and your wife next time

Orlando, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“The half-off club is the BEST”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I've been a member of the half-off club for a few months now, and it is the BEST investment. I'm able to go in for a mani/pedi every few weeks, get a free polish change if I want, and it's the only way that I don't feel guilty for spending money on facials or massages on a monthly basis. The extra benefits like two free Happy Hours and a free service during your birthmonth are just extra benefits.

I adore Renee and love to have her do my nails. If she's busy, Diamond is really sweet and also fantastic with nails. Both lovely ladies are really friendly, and you can tell that they geniunely care about what's going on in your life. William gives AMAZING massages and Emily is a really gentle and effective esthetician.

I would (and do) recommend The Spa to anyone. I've gifted services to my employees and friends, and our company has done the group package before. Hopefully we'll do it again this year!

Visited July 2013
thespallc, Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
We are so Happy That you are a member with us! Remember our next Happy Hour is on Oct 25th!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“The Spa is my bi-monthly retreat!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

As someone who was new to the area a few years ago, I have to say, it is difficult to find a spa that is relaxing, clean, and reasonably priced. After trying various spas in Orlando, I am so incredibly happy that I found The Spa in College Park. Each time I go I am greeted with a smile and someone asking if I would like a cocktail. I work hard, so after a long day, it is so nice to sneak off to The Spa for a couple hours retreat to get rejuvenated. I have had various services including Massages, Pedicures, and Shellac, and have always left very pleased with the services I received. I recently decided to become a member and find that it has been a great decision. I fee is WELL worth it, especially for those free polish changes. I go in about every two weeks to enjoy a polish change. I highly recommend this spa to all my friends and think you will enjoy it as well.

Visited June 2013
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“Great place for a full leg and brazilian wax.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The atmosphere was warm and the employees were very friendly. The technican that took care of me and performed the waxing made me feel comfortable and relaxed. The waxing took less time and less pain then what I was expecting. I have had many waxings in the past but this one was the least painful ever. Highly recommend the SPA.

Visited May 2013
thespallc, Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for coming to The Spa. I hope to see you in soon.
“Professional services, friendly staff and excellent value!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My wife and I didn't know what to expect (being this was our first time visiting) but we gave them a chance because they had special offers on their website. When we arrived we were greeted instantly and offered refreshing drinks (ranging from wine to juice), after filling out a card, we toured the facility, they gave us robes and slippers and we got a couples massage (which was excellent). We were bummed out to know they didn't have a location in Dallas, Tx but we found a new favorite massage spot next time in Orlando.

Visited June 2013
thespallc, Manager at The Spa, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Thank you so much for coming to The Spa! Stop by the next time you are in Orlando.