“The best!”

The Spa
Ranked #2 of 69 Spas & Wellness in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Your escape to tranquility begins here at The Spa! Our day spa is conveniently located in Downtown Orlando. Our expert massage therapists will transport you to a rejuvenating and serene atmosphere as you enjoy our vast variety of ultimately relaxing massages. Afterward be sure to indulge yourself with one of our custom-tailored Dermalogica facials or if you decided to pamper yourself with a wonderful signature manicure or pedicure our experienced nail technicians with ensure that you are ready for a night out in the town! But that's not all you can enjoy! Unwind with a few complimentary drinks outside in our Jacuzzi or sweat your stress away in our infrared sauna!
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I've been coming here for years and all that work there are very accommodating, pleasant, and great at what they do! I've had all services from sugar scrub wraps to facials, mani pedis to massages. Best massages in town! I've tried a bunch of different places in Orlando and different types of services thanks to groupon and living social but always come back to the Spa. Andy runs a tip top quality comforting zen environment. I feel like I'm on vacation whenever I go there! Hot jacuzzi, sauna and sleep room are new bonus treats for half off members since they moved to new location! And please don't miss the happy hours they have throughout the year! So much fun and a chance to hang out for the night and enjoy with your friends or meet new people at a great fun environment! They also sell my favorite skin treatment products Dermalogica which is available to sample all throughout the spa! And of course lets not forget to talk about the unlimited wine and champagne cocktails available whenever you come in for a payed service as a member! The Spa is the best spa place in Orlando!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

The place is wonderful, the stuff is very helpful and nice. I love their massages - William is the one I would recommend to my friends and family! I just joined the membership program today and all the services are half off for me now!!!!!!

thespallc, Public Relations Manager at The Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Katelash, thank you for the great review! We are sure William will appreciate your comments about the positive experience you have received at The Spa. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I really enjoyed my facial at The Spa! I didn't even know it came with so many other relaxing features like a shoulder, arm, hand and foot massage. My mother, sister and daughter all booked services for the same time and we made a girls-day-out of it. Loved it!

1  Thank Linda_Drummond

A Girl's Day is the best way to spend your time here at The Spa. Thank you for your patronage Linda, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I planned a bridal shower/bachelorette party in Orlando. This is out of town for me and near-town for the bride. I chose The Spa based on online reviews and packages they had. I chose 2 services for each girl. I unfortunately had 2 cancellations at the very last minute, due to a death in the family and sickness, but they were very understanding. The service was phenomenal. Everyone consistently attended to our needs. I received my first facial, which I loved and pedicure. The pedicure still looked fantastic a month later, no chipping. We drank many mimosas and just had a wonderful time. The place was adorable and not pretentious. Very warm and welcoming. I would go back if I was in Orlando again.

1  Thank jedigyrl

Thank you for your positive review! We know that life can get in the way sometimes and try our best to be as understanding as possible. Thank you for coming to see us and we hope you visit us again!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

I was part of the member 50% off club. I had sent my cancellation form in the mail to cancel since i was moving out of the Orlando area. My card got charged for a whole quarter I didn't use their services, I was under the assumption they didn't recieve my cancellation in the mail within 30 days like their policy says which I was ok with. Well a year later which was last week (7/12/2012) I get a call from collections saying I owe The Spa $100 for 4 quarters worth of membership. I had to call a dozen times to try getting anywhere with them, and all it got me to was to fill out a SECOND cancellation form since they claim to not recieved my first one a year ago and telling me I stil owe $100. Most companies would call their members saying payment hasn't been paid after the 1st or 2nd try. Instead they let a year go by without any contact to rack up a $100 bill to then send to collections. They are scamers and money hungry. Horrible customer service and managment. I took advice from my families corporate lawyer and will not be paying them, instead i will take action if they try to slander my credit. DO NOT FALL INTO THEIR TRAP AND SIGN UP FOR ANYTHING. ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS MONEY NOT THEIR CUSTOMERS!

5  Thank RLC62129

We are sorry that you feel this way. Please note that all of our cancellations are processed within 24 hours of receipt.