“Great Rental!”
other travelers have booked this property
House Front Backyard
Pool/Spa
Gas Grill
Laundry Room
Community Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mount Washington, Kentucky
“Great Rental!”
Reviewed October 30, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked for more people, but ended up with only 10 going, and this house had more than enough room! The location is great for Disney World and shopping. The view from the screened in pool area is beautiful (not many houses have that amazing view either) and the large pond is good for fishing. The house was well maintained and clean. I would definitely recommend this rental.

Date of stay: October 2017
Nov 5, 2017
Thank you kindly for your comments and your 5 star Rating. It was a pleasure having you stay and you and your family were the perfect guests and very respectful of our home. I do hope we can have you stay in the future and I wish you the very best for the future.
Ally
Joyce H
ORLEANS
“Raining in Florida”
Reviewed August 31, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was the first time we've stayed in a home instead of a motel or condo and we all felt more relaxed. The house was clean, comfortable and large giving each family room. Checking in was easy and I'm supposing checking out was too, since my husband and I had to fly back home on an emergency. Florida would have been better if we'd seen sunshine.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed July 19, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Date of stay: July 2017
Jul 22, 2017
Reviewed November 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
Blackskye
Witton Gilbert, United Kingdom
“great villa, great location & everything you need for florida!”
Reviewed June 12, 2016 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

we stayed here as three families ( with 5 children) and couldnt fault it. the villa was clean, well presented and in a great location. walmart was a 5 minute drive along the highway, a publix convenience store around the corner and not far from great restaurants such as denny's and longhorns. great central base for all theme parks and malls. the kids made full use of the games room and swimming pool and the owner was always quick to respond with any queries. highly recommend this villa. many thanks Ally.

Date of stay: September 2015
Jun 15, 2016
I am really pleased you and your family enjoyed your vacation at our Villa.
Welcome back to my vacation house!

Thanks,
Ally
Tamkeen
Windsor Locks, Connecticut
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed August 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

The place was just marvelous. Everything was just the way it was advertised. We stayed for about a week, and there was nothing we could complain of. All the instructions were mentioned clearly. From the quality of stuff to extra bedding and kitchen utensils, everything was exceptional. With 22 people living under one roof, this place played an important role in making our trip memorable and Joyful. We are definitely coming back here in future.

Date of stay: July 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
ramosdolo...
Florida
“Family time”
Reviewed July 27, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

we recently stayed at this location and I was a little nervous about the whole process since I had never rented a vacation home before specially for 19 people .The whole process was so easy ,every question I had they gave me an answer right away ! when we got to the propery it was everything I expected and more !! the house was very spacious and clean! I will defenetly stay there again ,I was very pleased with the size of the house ,the price and location: minutes away from grocery stores, souvenier stores ,gas stations and of course Disney World ,this made my vacations even more enjoyable. Thank You!

Date of stay: July 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location,size and value
Liked least: everything was great
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing