“One of my favorites!”
Review of Infusion Tea

Infusion Tea
Ranked #849 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Consistently voted best vegetarian and best teahouse in Orlando. We are Orlando's organic teahouse!
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I LOVE THIS PLACE! I started eating here when my mom had a booth at the farmers market selling cookies! Every Thursday I looked forward to my dinner and tea from here! Hibiscus berry tea and the basil pesto panini is my favorite! I always love buying loose tea from there as well! All around just a great place that I will always recommend and always eat at! Fantastic service, and the owners and managers are so friendly!

10/10 would recommend :)

There are newer reviews for Infusion Tea

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My friend & I wanted to use our tea voucher on a Saturday. It was very busy but there was no rush as my friend & I enjoyed looking around at their shop. (They sell assorted various kitschy items.) The inside dining room was buzzing & full, due to a baby shower which had taken up 2 long tables. We didn't mind the wait as it took us a while to decide on our tea. Once we made up our mind & ordered tea, the kind server told us to find a seat while he got our tea service ready. The nut bread, scones, & tea sandwiches were so delightful! Not much variety: there were 2 egg salad sandwiches & 4 cucumber sandwiches for the both of us. We still enjoyed every bite. It was so much food that we didn't want to eat our cookies or gelato, which were included. You will love tea time at Infusion Tea!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Afternoon Tea. We had sensha tea which was simply superb. Perfectly brewed.
The cookies, sandwiches, scones, nut bread - very tasty, but a bit too much flour/starch. Might suggest a light fruit plate - nothing too big - just something to cleanse the palette.
It was a fun adventure and the shop is delightfully appealing. The staff is very helpful and friendly. It was a real treat.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a wonderful little gem in Orlando. I had a lovely burrito, chips and homemade salsa. Just wonderful. Wish I lived closer.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I purchased online a Tea-for-Four at the living-Social website for $40 for this restaurant. I was really excited and looking forward to having a great time with my girlfriends; one of which is from England. I called them for advanced reservation and was told that they only did this for party of 10 or more. I was told to come to the restaurant after 2 pm in order to use my voucher from Living-Social. Keep in mind that I paid in advance for my Tea-For-Four and was now given restrictions on when I can use my voucher, which was not clearly defined in the fine prints when I purchased at Living-Social. I got my friends together and we showed up on 5/18/2013 around 2:35 pm. When we walked in it was not clear who was in charge. I managed to find someone to speak with and she copied my voucher information and told us to sit where ever. The restaurant was full ad no tables were available. Since it was hot outside, tea in the sun was not an option. After a while, we was able to find a table. I realized this place was quite laid back, but this is still not an excuse for poor customer service. The tea cups and silverware were dirty and spotty, the cold and hot tea we selected were very weak, lack flavor and basically tasted like water. My friends told me other patrons were dipping the infuser into their cups individually. When we received our platter of assorted tea sandwiches, cranberry bread and cookies, the sandwiches were stale due to the bread being hard, the lettuce and other vegetable were wilted. The only thing palatable were the fresh baked chocolate cookies and the cranberry bread with "Clotted" cream, which was really whipped sweet butter. As a avid tea drinker with my own variety of infusers and teapots, my experience was quite disappointing and I will not be back

GuatemalaPCV, Owner at Infusion Tea, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Thanks for your feedback and am sorry you didn't have a great experience.

I notice you were using a 50% off voucher from livingsocial.com. Livingsocial is a 3rd party company who's photos of a typical Victorian tea may have been confusing to you. As you now know, we are not a Victorian tea room. This is off-putting to some ladies. For readers out there: We are an urban vegetarian tea house and have no lace and offer no petit fours. We do offer a fresh take on tea and hope you'll give us a try.

We are quite busy, so as this reviewer points out it can take a few minutes to find a table. If you're patient, we think you'll agree that we're worth the wait.