“Sushi ToGo”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed March 21, 2013

A great little place to get shushi to go. The location is a non descript take out restaurant with minimal seating to dine in.

The shushi (actually rolls) are made while you wait by a friendly staff.

We are not talking about Japaneese Steakhouse grade sushi, but it is a good fast meal.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I'm staying in "The Point Orlando Resort" and was in mood for Sushi, so I choose - after I read the Tripadvisor reviews - "Sushiology" as the place for my dinner today.

From the outside the place really looks like ... let's say a "typical fast-food-joint", with just 6 seats around 3 bar-tables, and everything looks a bit worn down. Also loud radio-music comes out of the speakers which I didn't like as well ... but what did I say: fast-food-joint.

BUT, and that is essential to me: The Sushi they offer is a) cheap and b) VERY good! As far as it comes to preparing, it all looks very professional! I had the "Oceania" combination and additionally a Avocado Makimono. And that all for aprox. 14 dollars. Wow!

So: If you want dinner in a fine, noble, exclusive environment: Don't go there!
If you want good, cheap sushi, either to go or to eat there: go there!

I'm already planning to go there tomorrow night again!

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We found the sushi a reasonable price and tasty. The staff were nice and quick to prepare our sushi freshly. Not any atmosphere in the place though, unlike our local sushi train in australia, so you might want to take out!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I tried sushiology on the strength of the tripadvisor recommendations and was not disappointed. To someone like myself who knows very little about sushi, the menu is extensive (and a bit daunting). I plumped for a 'safe' option with salmon and cream cheese in rice rolls. The food was freshly made in front of me, and was reasonably priced. It tasted great.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Impress! Do not hesitate! Yes it looks terrible or almost from outside. yes they are located in a parking lot behind a panderosa or near but its cheap and very good. They are friendly and they make excellent sushis!! Keep it simple!