“Impressed”

Neighborhood: Florida Center
Ivanhoe, MN
“Impressed”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

We loved the pizza that they made for us. We also got a sub sandwich which was great as well! Returned the next day for another pizza! :)

Visited April 2012

Winnipeg, Canada
“My picky eater loves this place!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My son is a pizza lover, but extremely picky :( He wanted to try Sal's and we were a little hesitant, but thrilled to know that he enjoyed it.

Visited January 2012
Hoosier
“Sal's is a Bad Choice”
Reviewed June 22, 2007

I tried Sal's after finding a menu stuck under my door at Homewood Suites. We ordered a pizza a wing special and a second pizza. Said it would be delivered in less than 1 hour. 1 1/2 hours later it finally showed up. Price was much higher. Delivery boy padded the bill big time. I heard later that many pizza places sneak in the hotels and stuff there menu under doors. These are not reputable companies and the hotel staff is always running them off. I should have used Pizza Hut which I heard later was nearby.
Sal's has poor quality food, poor delivery service and rips you off with the price, no receipt.

4 Thank ussfrank