“Never get bored with this show”
Review of Blue Man Group

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #8 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Reviewed November 25, 2013

It makes a nice change if you are a ride enthusiast like us to just settle down and be entertained. You will not be disappointed with show it is totally different from anything I have seen. from sketches to blackouts to music making and wrapping yourself up in toilet roll! The kids will love it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,413)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Excellent show. This is the third time I have seen their show and they change it up all of the time. Well worth the money!

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is my fifth concert/show that I have seen by BMG and I was able to get front row center seats. There were great seats until I got plastered by mashed up banana's from one of their acts. They gave me a plastic poncho but it wasn't enough to keep from getting mashed banana's on my glasses, shoes, socks and legs. I highly recommend going to see BMG, just don't sit in the first two aisles in the center section.

1  Thank Diverhog
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This show is definitely different! It was very good, wacky and at times slapstick comedy. I laughed through the entire show. Be warned you may get picked to participate and don't think you're safe buying seats near the back either!! The show itself was about an hour to hour and a half in length, lots of audience participation and it really was the craziest thing I've ever seen. This just made it fantastic, I would say this show is fun for all the family even the little ones in the audience were laughing themselves silly.

There are some bits where you do think hmmmm why is everyone laughing, what did I miss? Having said that overall it's a great show and if you have the budget to do so I'd definitely give it a go! It cost us around $180 for 3rd row seats on a Monday for two adults. Expensive? Definitely. Worth it? Ye in my opinion.

I think I'd go again if we could afford it easily, however I wouldn't stretch the holiday budget for it. Also before I went I read a few reviews comparing it to La Nouba saying its not as good. I don't feel that's a fair review as you couldn't get two shows that are completely different. The finale of this show is fantastic, be prepared to get up and shake it!!

We also sat in the 'splash zone' (first few rows) they'll give you a poncho so don't worry about that when booking tickets!

Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was my first visit to the show, and so glad I finally got to see it! It was just awesome, really enjoyed it. For all the folks who come from different countries, this is the perfect show as knowing English isn't required as the Blue Men don't speak! It's such a visual show and being able to see it in the small theater in Orlando is perfect as there isn't a bad seat in the house. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so not going to go into details but it truly is a show for all ages, all nationalities, just a laugh out loud great time! I understand there are several different versions of the show so definitely looking forward to seeing it again!