Blue Man Group
and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #7 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This show is something you have probably never seen anything like before. Me and my partner went and to be honest we disliked it. Why? And I am shocked too as the reviews really big this show up, but we just didn't find it funny, when everyone else was laughing, we were thinking "what have we just missed". In all fairness everyone else who was there seemed to mostly love it. I think it takes a certain type of sense of humour and it certainly wasn't ours.
The best bit was the grand finale, I'm still unsure if I was happy because the show was ending or that it was hood yo actually get out of my seat and jump around with massive balls and toilet roll...
For the price I felt it was good value. But I would not go again as not my cup of tea!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,389)

Reviewed November 20, 2013

we saw them during our trip in early November. We were in section C right after the "poncho section".

The place is small so you could sit anywhere and have a great view.

Like others said you really cannot describe the show. In a nut shell it is full of music and comedy. It's amazing that they can communicate with the audience so well without even speaking. By watching body language and expressions you can almost hear what they are thinking! : )

A tip - after the show stick around in the lobby. Two of the Blue Men come out and pose for pictures. I got a great one of me and my husband with a blue man!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Show is great for most ages but ideal for 10 up.
Ticket prices are a little steep considering they don't usually sell out.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Let me start by stating that we have been to many shows and performances along our adventures over the years. From Cirque to Broadway shows and this was voted the Fam's favorite after a recent visit to the Blue Man Group show located right inside the gates Universal complex of parks and recreation area called City Walk.

We had a last minute hiccup on our schedule and I received an email for discounted tickets to an upcoming BMG show conveniently while we were preparing to leave for an upcoming trip to Universal. I was so happy this hiccup occurred so that we were able to fit this into our schedule because it ended up being one of the most enjoyable things we did during the trip.

The performance was comedic, interactive and visually exciting. The BMG knows how to entertain and keep your attention no matter what age you may be. Our sons are now in their early 20's and thought the show was amazing! Even our most pessimistic one was caught laughing and joining in on the fun and antics during the show. (Although he may never admit that publicly)

The show is a combination of comedy, mime and magic. I have to say it was we were all impressed with the content and over all quality of the show.

The theater is conveniently located within the area of City Walk, which will allow you to enjoy a nice dinner from a variety of places either before or after the show. The theater is a smaller venue which allows a great seat no matter where you may be located within; however if you are looking for up close and personal interaction, get in the front row if you want to spend the extra bucks. Those front seats may actually get you into the show itself!

If you want a fun evening out or a family outing for all....Go see the show! You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

When it's so highly recommended, it's easy to become skeptical, but no, it's well worth the time and money and laughs and spectacle. An inventive and unique show that is hard not to enjoy. A mastery of facial expressions.