“Such fun!”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #9 of 72 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Really good show, didn't know what to expect, can't recommend highly enough. Very difficult to describe but great audience participation and loads of laughs.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We didn't know what to expect when we got the tickets. Everyone at Universal was saying how good the show was. And it was! Very entertaining and the men on stage interacted with the audience. One of the best night on our trip. I would differently recommend to anyone going

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but glad we went! It was a laugh from start to finish. You won't regret spending the $90 per person for this show! I will be seeing them again. No doubt!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Extremely entertaining performance for all ages. I live in Boston where this show is readily available to us but never went to see it. The opportunity to see the show came up in Orlando and I'm so glad we went. I'm just sorry that we didn't see it much sooner. I would love to see it again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We took our kids, ages 7 and 12, to see this show and they thoroughly enjoyed it. I have seen the show in three venues now - Vegas, Chicago and Orlando - and the Orlando version is the same high quality of the other venues. Its a difficult show to describe and better for the first time visitor to know nothing of what is going to happen. I think the best description is a multimedia sensory overload, which is actually one of the underlying themes of the show along with undercurrents of personal isolation despite unlimited technological connectivity.

The show is a mix of music, sketch comedy and audience interaction (heavy on the interaction part). If you've seen the show in the past, they have woven in some new elements and found some interesting ways to present some of the old ones, so don't be afraid to go again if its been a few years since you've seen it.

I think kids as young as 6 would enjoy the show, maybe younger depending on the kid. Its an aural and visual feast.

The venue in Orlando is a bit of pain to deal with if you're not already immersed in theme park visits at Universal. One good tip is that they offer free parking to Florida residents after 6PM, at least when we went, so if you book the 9PM show you can save $16 on parking. Budget about 45 minutes from the time you drive into Universal to the the time you enter the theater at CitiWalk. Doors opened for us about 30 minutes ahead of show time.

1  Thank YellowJacket26