“Awesome show!”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #10 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
lobqueen68
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome show!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Very unique and entertaining. Went last night with 2 teenagers and we all enjoyed it. The men are very talented.
I'm hoping to go again sometime.

• Greek first
Peterhead, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Good evening's entertainment”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This show is worth paying to go and see whilst in the area. I went with my husband and 2 teenagers - 16 and 15. We all really enjoyed it. There was some audience participation and we were all up dancing at the end. Makes a nice change from all the other attractions in the parks. Very clever show.

Sebastian, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A Visual Explosion!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Welcome to the Blue Planet. You will soon be greeted by three, blue men. Three, blue, musical men who do not speak. They don't speak, but they do communicate through their calculated body language, their brilliant musicianship and humorous antics. My husband and I laughed out loud and smiled the entire time! A few things you'll see: splatter paint, neon lights, giant bouncy balls, booties...shaking. A few things you'll hear: drums, laughter, music. Sensory alert: strobe lights in use for 5 minutes or so at the beginning of the show.
Kid/Parent alert: one short blackout less than 5 minutes, alcohol available inside the venue.
Jr. High kids will love this show! It's a little gross, sometimes sweet and a lot of fun!
It didn't look like there were any bad seats. We sat row b center, tier 2, which was great! We're going back! We will sit in the splash zone next time. Pricey- $100 a ticket. Pre-buy on Universal's website for a small discount. Different tiers cost $10 more or less. A great family trip!

Orlando, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Not for me”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was a gift for my husband. He enjoyed it but I felt like it was 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

Visited August 2012
ireland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Didnt understand it”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

So my husband has been dying to see the BMG since forever so we decided to book the tickets at the last minute before we went. We decided we would keep it for our last night as a big night out as it is suppose to be fantastic.
Well never have we been so disappointed in all our lives. It was total tripe. From the start it looked promising but it went downhill from there. It just didn't make sense atall to us. We were really disappointed. I remember looking at my hubby and he just looked so bored. We were annoyed that we kept it until our last night. If anyone asks would we recommend it I would say a big NO. We spent 250e on 4 adults and 2 kids and I wish we had kept the money now. Big no no from us.

__________________