“A SO SO Show”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #10 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
clermont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A SO SO Show”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Hello everyone

I went to a full show of the blue man group a few years ago and what a show it was that being said I went to the blue man group show at Universal Studios and well lets just call it blue man group LITE

The show area was tight and even though the blue men did well in the space they had the show was just not up to what I though I was going to see and share with my daughter. For the price it should have been top notch.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank DavidClermont

• Greek first
TWells
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“You've got to see this!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Saw them in London a few years ago and when I saw this was running, it was a 'must do'. I'll not give anything away, but there is a reason people will go back and see the show more than once - it's fun, spectacular and well worth the $. Enjoy.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank DBM007_13
Missouri
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“A must see show!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved this show! I've been wanting to see this show for awhile now and I'm so glad I saw it in Orlando, it really made my vacation that much more enjoyable. My favorite part of the show was the cellphone bit. I really enjoyed how the blue man group came out into the audience and carfully selected who they wanted to come on stage, their expressionless faces were priceless. The whole show was funny and there was even an educational bit about the eye. I would reccomend this show be the one you go see if you see any of them!

Visited June 2013
Stamford, Connecticut
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Glad to have attended the show”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was not sure what to expect from this show, but I had heard so much about this show in Orlando that I decided to go and watch it. I am very glad to have made this decision, me and my husband both enjoyed the show. We saw the show on Sunday evening and this was the last day of our stay. This was a perfect choice to end our memorable journey and relaxing too after the day long activities in the park.

Its amazing how much of talent these guys have and without speaking or saying anything they make you laugh. I definitely recommend them :-)

Tip:- Do not be late for the show, they stop the show and put you on lime light for being late which can be embarrassing at times :-P

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Aqua2201
York, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Childish entertainment”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Our party of six attended the Blue Man Group in May 2013 for a birthday. We didn't want to get wet or participate so we basically had tickets at the very front of the non poncho area.

Some of the show was very good - particularly the music and percussion based bits. There was also a skit based on a mobile phone which was very good. However, there were parts of the show based on gross out humour which were just not my cup of tea - fake vomit etc. Also, the audience participation was borderline aggressive. A member of our party had a stomach upset. A Blue Man jumped over the chairs and touched his head which startled him a little. Then the Men started scouting around our seating area with cameras looking for "volunteers" and he felt that he had to leave as he had no desire to be filmed/ picked feeling as he was. As another reviewer commented people who pick the poncho seats at the front clearly have a desire to be involved and volunteers should be sourced from this area.

Whilst parts of the show were good it couldn't totally outweigh the juvenile and gross out sections and I have to conclude that it was somewhat disappointing. However, if you have teenage kids they will probably love it.

Visited May 2013