“Fantastic”

40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 139 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had no idea what to expect... Took my teenager for the night to see this and well worth it! She loved it... And so did i

• Greek first
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very happy we went.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We all had a great time. My fiance is a physics major and said it was probably more enjoyable for him that the rest of us based on that alone. We had a great time. They like to get the audience into the show. I would see it again!

Tampa, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Not that exciting...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you look at the videos on their site, you've seen there show...
This was my first time to see the Blue Man Group, and I felt like I had seen the entire show. I was expecting more...

Colorado Springs, Colorado
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“What a fun evening...!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We went to a show right after dinner and had a blast. I am a computer programmer and love this kind of geeky fun. The crowd really gets into the show and the slapstick humor is great. I also like the drum beat style to the music. This definitely goes to show that music can be made anywhere. The tickets can be quite pricy, but worth it in the long run and will give you something to talk about well after the show.

Visited November 2012
“Would definitely go again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

This was our first show to see. They were awesome. Would definitely go again. We sat in the splash zone in front but can see great from anywhere. They interact with the audience and are so funny.