“Total Fun!”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #10 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Hardyston Township, New Jersey
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Total Fun!”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Went this week with my family (wife and two teen-age boys, 14 & 17). We all loved it. Very well done. We laughed and were entertained the entire time (almost two hours). Pricey, but no more than you would expect for a live stage show. Highly recommend!

• Greek first
Wesr Lafayette, IN
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“very good stuff!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had seen the BMG in Chicago and enjoyed the show. Tickets were easy to get with good availability. The show was great, good clean family fare. Time passes quickly as the show moves at a non-stop pace. Would go again

orlando,fl
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“An Amazing time!!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just went to see Blue Man Group for the first time this past weekend for my anniversary and I was certainly not let down!!!! It was entertaining and interactive. It was a great mix of music, comediac acting, and audience participation all wrapped into one big entree of eye popping sensory overload!!!!!!! I have to admit, I was expecting a little bit more "paint" music, but it was still an amazing way to spend the evening. I would definately recommend this to everyone. Note: very loud music and some stunning light work, little ones might be overwhelmed. Another Note: all the seats were within perfect view,(unless you want the poncho rows aka "splash zone") , there is definately ways to save some money on seating.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank tellinitlikeitis_9
ddg103
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my 1st time at a Blue man group show,I didn't know anything about the show in advance. We had front row center seats and even though ponchos were provided I still got mashed banana all over me from the knees down so heads up on footwear! The show is approx 90 min I think and don't come in late or you will be up on the screens! :)The show was so much fun,I brought my kids 8&11, my oldest got one of the paiintings they do on stage and at the end of the show if you hold back a bit and don't rush out the door they come into the lobby to pose for pics.Was well worth the money for such a fun experience.

Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great Show, it has surprised our expectations, best show I ve been ever, do not miss it if you are in Orlando