“very good stuff!”

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“very good stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had seen the BMG in Chicago and enjoyed the show. Tickets were easy to get with good availability. The show was great, good clean family fare. Time passes quickly as the show moves at a non-stop pace. Would go again

• Greek first
orlando,fl
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“An Amazing time!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just went to see Blue Man Group for the first time this past weekend for my anniversary and I was certainly not let down!!!! It was entertaining and interactive. It was a great mix of music, comediac acting, and audience participation all wrapped into one big entree of eye popping sensory overload!!!!!!! I have to admit, I was expecting a little bit more "paint" music, but it was still an amazing way to spend the evening. I would definately recommend this to everyone. Note: very loud music and some stunning light work, little ones might be overwhelmed. Another Note: all the seats were within perfect view,(unless you want the poncho rows aka "splash zone") , there is definately ways to save some money on seating.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank tellinitlikeitis_9
ddg103
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“FUN FUN FUN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was my 1st time at a Blue man group show,I didn't know anything about the show in advance. We had front row center seats and even though ponchos were provided I still got mashed banana all over me from the knees down so heads up on footwear! The show is approx 90 min I think and don't come in late or you will be up on the screens! :)The show was so much fun,I brought my kids 8&11, my oldest got one of the paiintings they do on stage and at the end of the show if you hold back a bit and don't rush out the door they come into the lobby to pose for pics.Was well worth the money for such a fun experience.

Sao Jose Dos Campos, SP
6 attraction reviews
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

Great Show, it has surprised our expectations, best show I ve been ever, do not miss it if you are in Orlando

Scotland
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Just as good second time around!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

We saw the show in 2010 and then again last month (oct 2012). We loved it the first time, having no idea what it was about, and on this second occasion... it was just as good, with a lot of different material. It's hard to explain what type of show it is... music, comedy, futuristic??? All you need to know is that you will be entertained from the first minute until the very last. I sat with a smile on my face throughout! My favourite parts were the booming percussion sections.