“Amazing!”

and up
Blue Man Group Show at Universal Orlando Resort
Ranked #9 of 71 Concerts & Shows in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: Blue Man Group is comedy, theater, rock concert and dance party all rolled into one. This wildly popular phenomenon delivers an unforgettable multi-sensory experience. It’s an outrageous evening of entertainment you’ll never forget. Don’t miss the show that has captivated 35 million people worldwide. Blue Man Group - enemy of monotony, remedy for boredom, promoter of overjoy and elation. DARE TO LIVE IN FULL COLOR Hours of Operation Closing Times May Vary depending on the Performance Time
Orlando, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This show is a must see! We were truly blown away by the performers both the onstage and the band behind the scenes as well. It is very interactive and fun for all ages. My only caveat would be to bring a sweater because the theatre gets cold and don't wear anything that you need to dry clean especially if sitting out front. Oh and for Pete's sake, don't be late! If you are, there will be a laugh for the audience at your expense. ;-) We took a friend from Paris for her birthday and even she was impressed.

• Greek first
Bonny Scotland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC!!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have been trying to persuade my family to see this show for a few years now and finally succeeded. We are so pleased we went. It is difficult to do the show justice in a review, you have to see it to believe it.
The music is very loud and when the performers come out into the audience they can be a bit intimidating but that is just part of the fun.
Our seat was about 5 rows back from the poncho section on an aisle and we had a great view without getting messy!!
The only piece of advice I will give is " don't be late" or you will be embarrassed!!
Oh, and shop around for prices. Our holiday rep sold us tickets for around 50 dollars each, the hotel were selling them for 94 dollars each!!

1 Thank Iloveflying
Bradford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“FANTASTIC”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

fantastic fantastic and once again fantastic cant rate this show enough could have watched them all night

Orlando, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Lot's of fun in Orlando”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

I have seen Blue Man Group since they started. NYC was my first in a little theater at Astor Place, then when they toured I saw them in Atlantic City for their Complex Rock Show. This was the tour that they made there first major release video. It featured Traci Bonham and Anette Strean from Venus Hum as part of the show. Both have spectacular and distinct voices. Both of which were the warm up bands for BMG.
The Orlando show is a mash of all of there other stage shows. 2 shows each night, we had front row tix for the first show. Front row is both a plus and a negative. When we sat down they have running marquee's on both sides of the stage. First it was just showing show info but if you kept watching them they would soon be offering other info that got weirder as the time went by. We were a group of 7 and we saw the signs started blinking my name saying how cool I was for getting my family front row tix. That was weird but I figured they had my name because I bought the tix through their website.
During the show we got to see thing we've seen before but with new twists and new things we've never seen. One bit they were shooting marshmallows at each other, all of a sudden one jumps down from the stage and grabs my face and pulls my mouth open and the other throws a marshmallow into my mouth from the stage. Later they did spin art on stage and gave me one.
It is beautiful and hangs in my office. That was the best time ever being in front but there were also things that is better to see from a distance.
After the show we got to meet the players and they gave us 7 tix to sit in the back to see it again but we couldn't this night but we went back the next and they gave us replacement tix in another row in the rear. It's a totally different show from the rear. Both nights were a lot of fun.
Next trip to Las Vegas I will see the show there.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Great fun for all”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Great show. It takes a lot to keep my teenagers interested and they were very engaged for the whole show. Afterward they agreed that it was very good. A bit loud at times and probably not good for smaller children. Not a fancy stage set up or theater, but the show is highly recommended. Be prepared to walk a ways from the parking garages at Universal Studios. Food and drinks are expensive.