See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Hi everyone,
I stayed at this hotel for 19 nights with my husband and 2 children aged 11 and 14. It is situated on Kirkham Rd, which is literally round the corner from International Drive. Therefore you are never too far from the likes of places to eat like Sizzlers, mcdonalds, pizza hut, kfc, steak houses, other stores selling Florida gift merchandise etc.
The hotel room itself is very basic, but supplies you with all you need "to sleep and wash." I would personally rate this hotel as 2* -3* If you want 5* hotel then dont stay here! I found service adequate for my needs, as we were out all day at the parks. Rooms supplied with iron/board, coffee/teamaker, fridge, phone, air con, clock radio, safe $1 day if used, tv. Some items chargeable/extra. Cleaner also cleaned everyday and left toiletries. The hotel also has an outside laundry open 24hrs. Cost $2 wash $2 dryer. Some parts of hotel could just do with extra cleaning and better maintenance.

Reviewed April 9, 2010

This hotel is a [--]! The Front desk staff needs to be replaced. There is a reason that they don't pick up the phone the first time you call. (They are dealing with the pissed off customers that drove 14 hours to find that the pictures didn't really capture the crappy hotel rooms- trust me I know first hand). They have no elevator for the second floor, the rooms have broken appliances to include TV's, refrigerators, lamps, the doors slam shut (there was a letter on my door from the people next to me telling me the door slammed), the tub was rusted, there was bugs and smelt like cigarettes in the non-smoking room. There is a reason that the lot is empty and the Hampton Inn is full next door. We left and went to the new Holiday Inn near Disney for $109 a night. It was well worth it and save our vacation. Please email me if you have any questions eng19haz@msn.com

Date of stay: April 2010
2  Thank eng19haz
Reviewed April 9, 2010

i was there for my brothers wedding and we stayed there for 3 nights.. its not the Ritz by all means but i like it.. nice and simply and had a nice bar and gameroom.. Go Swan!

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I booked this hotel because of it's proximity to Wet n Wild and universal studios, but i was extremely dissapointed from the moment i drove through the parking lot, it feels as if you are in a slum or ghetto. As soon as i walked into my room you could smell the stench of old carpet and poorly maintained bed sheets. By the way there was a spider crawling on one of the beds so my wife requested a different room, in the other room the smell was just as bad but we found no spiders or bugs on our bed, the sheets did have cigarrette burns though. Disgusting. They were supposed to be smoke free rooms. The bathrooms were absoulely filthy and very outdated. Unless you are on an extremely limited budget and willing to sacrifice comfort, stay away from this hotel by all means.

2  Thank LettyT
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This was our second trip to Orlando for a vacation. We wanted a hotel close to International Drive on a budget. This hotel was great for location; right next to Wet'n'Wild, vert close to Universal and not far from the shopping district.
It is ideal for the frugal family as the price is right, and the room is decent. Beware that certain amenities such as internet cost extra.
While it's not the neatest room I've stayed in, it was not unclean as mentioned in other reviews.
Overall this is a bargain for what you pay for.