I-Drive Grand Resort & Suites
HolidayInn.com
$173
$157
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$145
$225
$202
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$177
$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$325
$247
$289
$239
Agoda.com
$89
Travelocity
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
$209
$164
$615
$458
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have never written any reviews on anything until now, but this hotel (more like motel) has crossed the line!
See what had happen was, yesterday my family went to rodeway on a rainy afternoon. The first thing we noticed was the lawn. The grass was long and wild. It looked like it had not been cut at all. Anyways, we came inside the building, and I saw there was cracks on the ceiling & puddles on the floor?! On our way to our room, the hallways were very old looking and damp. The worst part was the smell. The room smelled the same way! It appears that they haven't changed the beddings. Usually, the bathrooms are supposed to be very comforting and smell nice. But this bathroom scared me. I didn't even want to take a shower. Plus, the toilet paper was so cheap and thin, there was no toothpaste offered, and but one SMALL shampoo bottle and little msoap. The TV was old and every channel was static. But luckily there was wifi... BUT ONLY IN THE LOBBY!!! And the phone wasn't even working. If you want service, YOU ARE THE SERVICE. I had to go back and forth to the front desk asking for the towels. I feel bad for the people upstairs, because there aren't even elavators. But endless stairs. See, I picksed this hotel for the free breakfast. But there was only generic brand cereal, coffee, and old muffins.

I CHALLENGE THE OWNER OF THIS HOTEL TO SPEND AT LEAST ONE NIGHT HERE.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank Lolita G
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our reservation was made online for a week stay and while checking in, the person that was helping us (the only person at the front desk) began to take care of other people at the same time putting me to the side and later when he looked at my ID he stated "there is a problem, we don't do reservation to Florida residents", to make a long story short without consideration and very rude he canceled the reservation giving us no other choice. When asked to speak to the manager he stated "she's not here yet but she's going to tell you the same thing that I did".

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank J B
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Worst hotel I have ever booked. I say "booked" because after 15 minutes in the lobby waiting to be checked-in -- we left and found another hotel. We were greeted by a front desk person who quickly informed that he would not be checking us in because shift-change was coming and he was getting ready to leave. It's a good thing though, because within the 15 minutes that we stood there, three guests came downstairs to complain...among the complaints were: "there's no air-conditioning on my floor", "it smells like urine up there", "there were drunk people partying up there all night", etc. get the picture? The staff meanwhile could be heard on their walkie-talkies sarcastically making fun of the complaints. As if that is not bad enough, the restaurant depicted in pictures is permanently closed and there are rooms with sliding glass doors that are broken (you can see overturned mattresses inside) and trash bags sitting in heaps along the perimeter. I would not have booked with them except they are members of "Choice Hotels" and the pictures presented on the hotel website misrepresent the property. I would say however that when we called the Choice Hotel folks they were very pleasant and said they would refund us our prepaid stay for the night. We stayed at another Choice Hotel in the Orlando area that night which was very nice and clean; however this Rodeway Inn is a bad property that they should remove from their roster of hotels.

Room Tip: Always check the reviews here on TripAdvisor BEFORE you book! We did not do that and learned our lesson!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Maria V
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I would not ever recommend this hotel for anyone in fact to be honest it was down right scary I have never been in a more unkempt dirty place of business. As my husband said they don't even try, from the front desk to the room it got progressively worse in trying to stay positive I kept my hopes up that the room would be at least half way decent. Thank goodness the front desk employee was friendly and easy going cause after entering the room and giving the once around my husband and I turned around and walked out the young man behind the desk didn't seem surprised and said it had happened just hours before and was more then happy to credit our account. Friendly staff ....disgusting hotel !

Room Tip: my tip would be don't waste your time
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank traveler051061
Reviewed July 16, 2013

OK so I was booked in at this hotel and started reading reviews on it about 2 weeks before we were due to stay there. I was horrified when I read the stories of cockroaches, mould, it being unsafe, rude staff and so on. We've been waiting for this holiday for some time so I decided to call them and speak to the manager there about my concerns. She was nice, admitted that the place needed refurbishing but it was safe and if I called her 5 days before I was due to arrive she would ensure I had a good room, so I did just that. We arrived and I prepared myself for the worst. While we were waiting to check in some guy was very angrily checking out...not a good start! We arrived at the room (which by the way had a number plate outside), took a deep breath and went for it. I was pleasantly surprised, OK it was basic and the furniture was like something out of the 60's (or perhaps earlier) but it was clean, there were no roaches and I didn't need to use our own bedding that we had taken with us just in case. The toilet was constantly flushing but luckily my husband knew how to fix that. Each morning when I went to enter the bathroom I prepared myself to see a cockroach but thankfully in 2 weeks we saw absolutely no bugs in our room. The place is dated, could do with a serious decorating session and some parts of it had leaks, holes in the floor under rugs and the breakfast was not what I would call continental, just a muffin and cereal. BUT at the end of the day you have to remember it's only a 2.5 star, if you want a cheap place to stay that has friendly staff then you'll be fine. If you're already booked and are concerned, call and speak to the manager before you go. I'm glad I did.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 1st floor, the only bugs we saw were on the ground floor. Call and speak to them before you go, mention the bad reviews on here and they'll make sure you get a better room, well we did anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family