“Raining or just too hot?”

I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
Book In Advance
More Info
$32.49*
and up
Indoor Kart Racing Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I-Drive NASCAR Now Open, the first upscale indoor kart racing facility bringing a whole new family entertainment dynamic to Orlando, FL.Featuring high performance electric go-karts inside a 65,000 sq ft. State-of-the-art climate controlled facility. Catch all of the action from The Grandstand Restaurant, a full service dining experience with a panoramic view of the entire track. Serving a unique menu of our chef inspired favorites. Our full liquor bar offers signature cocktail or your personal favorite. Remember, Race before you drink, Our indoor location also includes a variety of fun for the whole family, such as bowling, gaming and billiards. With nearly 5000 sq feet of versatile private event space, we can assist you in creating the perfect setting for your meeting occasion
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 14, 2018

Pouring rain in the Sunshine State. What to do?? This place is great. Food, booze, games and best of all, Go Karts! The Karts are great. Not the ones where you push on the gas and wish they'd go faster. These are the real deal. Great fun and affordable.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"flags"
"adrenaline"

Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

This was a good place for the teens but not a long visit. They spent about an hour and a half here. They ran 2 races and played some of the games. While they did enjoy their visit it got boring quickly for teens!

Reviewed April 15, 2018

Yes you have to wait a little bit to get going as they don't take bookings but to be honest we were happy to watch the other races and discuss tactics! The race preparation process was smooth and the carts and track itself is great fun. Just lost one mark as in both our races we seemed to forever be automatically slowed down due to one reason or another so never really got a good consistent run of laps in.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

They don’t take pre booking meaning at busy time you have to wait 2 hours to get to drive. When you do get going the 8 Minutes includes leaving the pit lane and all drivers being getting on the track. The you have to wait until they turn the power up. Best case you get 4-8 laps at full racing speed!

Just go to a proper karting track non a fake one.

On the other hand the arcade is good!!

1  Thank Ben B
See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Something different to do besides the parks and much cheaper. I used a Groupon coupon and saved over 20%. All of the staff members were very polite. Patrick and Andres worked on the racetrack and set me up for preparation. They were both so very friendly and beyond helpful! Funny thing happened as I got stuck in the race car when the race was over and Patrick just walked over and scooped me out of the car. It was actually very comical but to be honest, it could have been a very embarrassing situation and he handled it so well. I was extremely impressed. When I asked to take pictures with Patrick and Andres after my "races", they were beyond accomodating. Who is going to believe that I was driving a Nascar race car? Everybody....as I now have proof! It was a fun time and I would highly recommend it to all!

1  Thank 1snappleltommy