Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from $11.99
from $60.99
from $32.49
from $69.00
More Info
All reviews arcade games lap times steering wheel great fun fun experience a lot of fun rainy day family vacation all ages whole family races track cars mph blast spectators driver
Reviewed April 15, 2018

Yes you have to wait a little bit to get going as they don't take bookings but to be honest we were happy to watch the other races and discuss tactics! The race preparation process was smooth and the carts and track itself is great fun. Just lost one mark as in both our races we seemed to forever be automatically slowed down due to one reason or another so never really got a good consistent run of laps in.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

They don’t take pre booking meaning at busy time you have to wait 2 hours to get to drive. When you do get going the 8 Minutes includes leaving the pit lane and all drivers being getting on the track. The you have to wait until they turn the power up. Best case you get 4-8 laps at full racing speed!

Just go to a proper karting track non a fake one.

On the other hand the arcade is good!!

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Ben B
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Something different to do besides the parks and much cheaper. I used a Groupon coupon and saved over 20%. All of the staff members were very polite. Patrick and Andres worked on the racetrack and set me up for preparation. They were both so very friendly and beyond helpful! Funny thing happened as I got stuck in the race car when the race was over and Patrick just walked over and scooped me out of the car. It was actually very comical but to be honest, it could have been a very embarrassing situation and he handled it so well. I was extremely impressed. When I asked to take pictures with Patrick and Andres after my "races", they were beyond accomodating. Who is going to believe that I was driving a Nascar race car? Everybody....as I now have proof! It was a fun time and I would highly recommend it to all!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank 1snappleltommy
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I went to visit with a group of friends!
This place is so much fun!
If you want to go with kids or grownups you will have fun!

Date of experience: October 2017
1  Thank SixStar M
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This was my second time at this facility. It is large with plenty to do but the main deal is the Kart Racing. The track is very challenging and the Karts are plenty quick. It was a real adrenaline rush and well worth the cost which was a bit over 20 bucks. Staff was friendly and complimentary. Highly recommend it especially if you can go Monday to Friday during the day when it is not so busy.

Date of experience: March 2018