“What a great time and a pleasant surprise!!”

I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
Book In Advance
More Info
$32.49*
and up
Indoor Kart Racing Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I-Drive NASCAR Now Open, the first upscale indoor kart racing facility bringing a whole new family entertainment dynamic to Orlando, FL.Featuring high performance electric go-karts inside a 65,000 sq ft. State-of-the-art climate controlled facility. Catch all of the action from The Grandstand Restaurant, a full service dining experience with a panoramic view of the entire track. Serving a unique menu of our chef inspired favorites. Our full liquor bar offers signature cocktail or your personal favorite. Remember, Race before you drink, Our indoor location also includes a variety of fun for the whole family, such as bowling, gaming and billiards. With nearly 5000 sq feet of versatile private event space, we can assist you in creating the perfect setting for your meeting occasion
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access
Reviewed March 29, 2018

Something different to do besides the parks and much cheaper. I used a Groupon coupon and saved over 20%. All of the staff members were very polite. Patrick and Andres worked on the racetrack and set me up for preparation. They were both so very friendly and beyond helpful! Funny thing happened as I got stuck in the race car when the race was over and Patrick just walked over and scooped me out of the car. It was actually very comical but to be honest, it could have been a very embarrassing situation and he handled it so well. I was extremely impressed. When I asked to take pictures with Patrick and Andres after my "races", they were beyond accomodating. Who is going to believe that I was driving a Nascar race car? Everybody....as I now have proof! It was a fun time and I would highly recommend it to all!

1  Thank 1snappleltommy
in 11 reviews
"flags"
"adrenaline"

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I went to visit with a group of friends!
This place is so much fun!
If you want to go with kids or grownups you will have fun!

1  Thank SixStar M
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This was my second time at this facility. It is large with plenty to do but the main deal is the Kart Racing. The track is very challenging and the Karts are plenty quick. It was a real adrenaline rush and well worth the cost which was a bit over 20 bucks. Staff was friendly and complimentary. Highly recommend it especially if you can go Monday to Friday during the day when it is not so busy.

Reviewed March 1, 2018

I was quickly greeted by the Manager Veronica and her brand new employee Ashley. They were both very professional and friendly. The facility was well maintained and the go kart's were a blast. I will return!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Did this for the second time with a friend, and it was an absolute blast. The carts are electric, very quick, and it is a very fun course. I've been when it was busy, and when it was not, and it can take some time to get the rides in if busy - maybe a little over an hour and 15 minutes for two sessions. But we both thought it was well worth it. Carts are responsive, and fun to race. Get a printout of your lap times from the front desk after the race.