Open today: 1:00 PM - 11:00 PM

from $32.49
More Info
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews arcade games lap times great fun fun experience rainy day a lot of fun races track cars blast mph safety session florida
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2018

I was quickly greeted by the Manager Veronica and her brand new employee Ashley. They were both very professional and friendly. The facility was well maintained and the go kart's were a blast. I will return!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Did this for the second time with a friend, and it was an absolute blast. The carts are electric, very quick, and it is a very fun course. I've been when it was busy, and when it was not, and it can take some time to get the rides in if busy - maybe a little over an hour and 15 minutes for two sessions. But we both thought it was well worth it. Carts are responsive, and fun to race. Get a printout of your lap times from the front desk after the race.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We had a wonderful time in Orlando and this was very much a part of that. Driving in the I drive NASCAR go kart racing was tremendous fun.

Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Arrive early morning on Saturdays or expect to wait at least 4 hours to ride. This place has serious lack of management presents and needs some type of management working. Went to bar found out could not order a drink and my race was 4 hours away. I asked for Coke Zero and they was out. I asked for a mocha and that machine was broken. So I ordered a dip and it took 1 hour to get I tell the female manager on crutches and she was giving an excuse of larger party the kitchen was cooking for. Do not waste your day going to this place. The carts are slow and the helmets are joke!! It’s all to make it feel like they are fast!

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

First time going here on my holidays with friends, we bought 2 races and the first race was brilliant but the second race was half the amount of laps said at the reception and the karts we're half the speed we where told they would go!! Complained at reception and the woman gave us 30% off next visit which we later found out every visitor received apon leaving! I would recommend one race.

1  Thank Jamie M