“I-Drive Nascar Go Karts - 2 thumbs up”

I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
Book In Advance
More Info
$32.49*
and up
Indoor Kart Racing Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: I-Drive NASCAR Now Open, the first upscale indoor kart racing facility bringing a whole new family entertainment dynamic to Orlando, FL.Featuring high performance electric go-karts inside a 65,000 sq ft. State-of-the-art climate controlled facility. Catch all of the action from The Grandstand Restaurant, a full service dining experience with a panoramic view of the entire track. Serving a unique menu of our chef inspired favorites. Our full liquor bar offers signature cocktail or your personal favorite. Remember, Race before you drink, Our indoor location also includes a variety of fun for the whole family, such as bowling, gaming and billiards. With nearly 5000 sq feet of versatile private event space, we can assist you in creating the perfect setting for your meeting occasion
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 5, 2018

This was my second time at this facility. It is large with plenty to do but the main deal is the Kart Racing. The track is very challenging and the Karts are plenty quick. It was a real adrenaline rush and well worth the cost which was a bit over 20 bucks. Staff was friendly and complimentary. Highly recommend it especially if you can go Monday to Friday during the day when it is not so busy.

Date of experience: March 2018
"spectators"
"driver"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2018

I was quickly greeted by the Manager Veronica and her brand new employee Ashley. They were both very professional and friendly. The facility was well maintained and the go kart's were a blast. I will return!!!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018

Did this for the second time with a friend, and it was an absolute blast. The carts are electric, very quick, and it is a very fun course. I've been when it was busy, and when it was not, and it can take some time to get the rides in if busy - maybe a little over an hour and 15 minutes for two sessions. But we both thought it was well worth it. Carts are responsive, and fun to race. Get a printout of your lap times from the front desk after the race.

Reviewed January 30, 2018

We had a wonderful time in Orlando and this was very much a part of that. Driving in the I drive NASCAR go kart racing was tremendous fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

Arrive early morning on Saturdays or expect to wait at least 4 hours to ride. This place has serious lack of management presents and needs some type of management working. Went to bar found out could not order a drink and my race was 4 hours away. I asked for Coke Zero and they was out. I asked for a mocha and that machine was broken. So I ordered a dip and it took 1 hour to get I tell the female manager on crutches and she was giving an excuse of larger party the kitchen was cooking for. Do not waste your day going to this place. The carts are slow and the helmets are joke!! It’s all to make it feel like they are fast!