“Great place”

Orlando Watersports Complex
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Orlando Watersports Complex is a unique watersports park designed for wakeboarding, wakeskating, wakesurfing, kneeboarding and waterskiing. Since 1999, OWC has established itself as the best place to learn how to wakeboard. OWC is set up with two full size cable systems, a two-tower system and a boat lake. The two-tower system is great for teaching new riders the basics while our beginner full size cable provides them the tools to create a solid wakeboarding foundation. For the advanced riders, there is the advanced cable, which offers experienced riders many different advanced features.
Guernsey, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great place”
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

Each time I visit Orlando I make time to visit OWC , the cables are great fun and a good place to learn.

Fredrikstad, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun on the water”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Went here with some friends without knowing too much about the place. Having never wake boarded before I thought it would be kind of hard. But I happily got up on my third try. Most of the people working here are very welcoming, motivating and helpful. The fact that there is to separate cables, one for the experienced riders, and one slower one for people with less experience was great. All in all we had loads of fun and ended up going back a few days later.

Visited October 2013
Boca Raton, Florida, United States
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Sickest Wake Park !”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We live in Boca Raton, FL down by Ski Rixen Cable park so we day tripped here a few weeks ago and all I can say is WOW! Such an awesome set up! I've been to a lot of cable parks in the country and this one tops all of them by a long shot! They even have it spilt into two sides so the more experienced riders can do their own thing and not have to wait as long for the younger crowd! The guys who run this place are really down to earth and make it such a fun atmosphere to be in! Jeff made our experience ten times better then it would have already been and we can't thank him enough! We shall be back soon!

Visited August 2013
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Unique Water Experience”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Took my preteens to the water park to try a new sport. They enjoyed knee boarding but struggled with wake boarding even after the one-on-one 'guarantee up' lessons. Better or more detailed lessons would be great and appreciated. Facilities where the riders got on and off were nice - viewing area could use some ceiling fans - and more attention to restrooms are needed throughout the day. Overall my boys had a good time and do want to go out and try it again.

Visited August 2013
Bellmore, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went there in early March, good facility and staffs, they have everything you need for sale and rental including wet suits. Bathroom with showers, deck with tablets and chairs. Highly recommended. My son could live there for a few days if he can :-)

Visited March 2013