“Fantastic”

Orlando International Resort Club
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We arrived at 11;30 at night ,the office close and didn't know what to expect.I had pick on this place online.The security officer met us by the office and asked for my paper work.Our two bedroom suite was beyond my expectation.My family was very happy with the choice i had made.The suite was very spacious,clean,and had everything we possibly needed for our 5 day stay.,all we needed to bring is groceries,It was a townhouse,very very satisfied.The staff very pleasant and helpful.It was home away from home and so close to every place we needed to go to.I would definetly recommend this place.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Booked reservation on Sunday Oct, 7, 2012. Reservation confirmed and downpayment and subsequent final payment made on Nov 12, 2012. We were so excited! This was a surprise for my two granddaughters. This was supposed to be a healing vacation for us all. My son, age 48, suddenly passed away last Christmas Eve. My granddaughter, age 9, had lost her father and I had lost my son. We were trying to make this Christmas a happy event and get away for the holiday. We booked this vacation thru Universal Package deal.

We arrived at the hotel on Dec 26th and SURPRISE!!!!. Sorry, you have no reservation.
We overbooked by 10 people. Why didn't you call me or e-mail me to this effect??????
We have moved you to another hotel, " THE ENCLAVE". No choice in this matter. Do I get a refund? NO...... The hotel was smaller, no full kitchen, two squeaky twin beds, full bed, no washed and dryer, small couch, NO KING BED, Wild cats outside of slider on lst floor. kitchenette, 2 burner, master bedroom toilet not working properly. To say the least it was not what was pictured on the computer. A luxury suite, etc. We made the best of it, but were very unhappy with our situation.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO US!!!!! Unhappy Granny !!!!!!!

IN FINAL: REMEMBER, " A RESERVATION" IS NOT A RESERVATION OR A GUARANTEE.
Hope your luckier than we were.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
16  Thank Lounsbury
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We had a great stay at this resort. It was central to many shops and near the Orlando Outlet Mall.
We had a roomy 2 bedroom, three bathroom duplex with a fully stocked kitchen and washer/dryer combo. The only thing better than the townhouse unit was the staff. They were Polite, Proficient and Professional at the front desk. This resort is Orlando's best kept secret.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank panhak
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We picked this place through rci because it was a gold crown, and even though we had a good stay I don't know how it can be compared to other gold crown we have visited. The accommodations were a good size, the rooms were very clean they had pots and pans needed, clean pool, the staff was very pleasant and helpful. The furnishings were not cheap but on the lower end, there was not much property where the condo was, but there's a public around the corner and if you are going to wet and wild or universal studios or sea world this is a great location, it's about a 20 to 25 minute drive to Disney, again this was a nice place and I would not be against coming here again if I couldn't find anything closer to Disney. Thanks staff member Edwin

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank thinla
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I just spent a week here and it was wonderful! It was set up just like a townhouse with 2 bedrooms and a washer and dryer! It was near everything and it was more private than other resorts. Very clean and a very comfy bed! This was a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Christine R
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Love it here, yes it's small and not lots of facilities but it makes up for it in location.

Top of I Drive near shopping outlet and festival bay over the road (which is almost derelict now), trolley stops right outside for all of I drive so excellent location if dont want to drive.

Aprtments have been renovated since last been and they are huge, clean and have covered in outside area to sit and people watch great. BBQ's right outside our room.

Amazing pool, small but never busy, love the privacy and laid back feel, cant wait to go back again!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisafordy
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Booked this hotel from an e-mail ad and worried that it was too good to be true. The place is absolutely great! Two large bedrooms, two stories, living room, dining area, full kitchen, great location about five minutes from Universal. Exceptionally clean and well-maintained, very friendly staff. Plus,our flight was delayed by a day, but our daughter's flight from another city was not. The staff was wonderfully friendly and supportive when she checked in instead of her parents who made the reservation. Excellent service, wonderful accommodations. We will check with this place first whenever we return to Orlando.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family