“Great restaurant”

Ranked #456 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I love this place! The service is wonderful!! The food is great & the ambiance is fun. They have lots of selections and a good kids menu as well.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This fuddruckers is not as good as the other fuddruckers I have had in the past. The dressing bar did not have as much on it as any other fuddruckers I have ever ate at. The food was ok here. It just tasted different.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

A place where you can get a burger and put the toppings you want and as much as you want on it. Friendly staff and good service. Very clean inside. Only problem, I ordered a 1/2 pound burger and it was brought to me on a bun for the 1 pound burger. There was a good inch of bun surrounding the burger. "Where's the beef" came to my mind. This may have been a mistake on the Cook's part. The only reason I did not give them an "Excellent" rating. I still recommend this place.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Another staple for us when visiting Orlando. We like this location, even though it's a little bit of a drive from where we usually stay in Kissimmee, since it's got some great memories of my little ones feeding the ducks in the pond outside the mall it's located in (ducks still there but food vending machines not). Unfortunately the mall itself has gotten kind of sad in regard to all the closed businesses inside. Every year we go there is always that fear that Fudds will be boarded up as well. As far as the service and food, things are still good but not great. Servers will bring you your food as they are made to order. I tend to order the buffalo burger and must admit this year it had a bit of a gamey flavor. A little A-1 saved it but I was still a little disappointed. My wife's favorite, the boar burger was no longer available so she went with traditional beef and was pleased. The normally crispy fries were a bit soggy. This was a real bummer. I'd still return, assuming it was just an off day on the fryer.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I always love going to Fuddruckers when I run across one - they give great service and some of the best burgers to be found! This is truely the place to come to have a hamburger 'your way' since they offer such a variety of choice on how it is prepared.