11 people are viewing this hotel
Algotels
$1,434
Fully refundable before Fri, Feb 23
3,165 results
All reviews lazy river a park view room kids club lickety split character breakfast adult pool golden oak capa restaurant family pool water slides magic kingdom disney world splash pad lobby bar pool service beautiful property grand floridian
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Had a fantastic time here, 5 days with my friends. Excellent service from All the staff. Beautiful resort, from the common areas, to the suite, to the spa and even restaurants. Availed of the upgrade upon check in from a Golden Oak view room to a Park View Suite. Doubled the price of my stay buy worth it, as having an extra full bathroom was very helpful to 3 ladies sharing a suite. The park view was excellent, we could see the magic kingdom fireworks every night at 9pm. Only downsides were the smoke we could smell from the veranda one night (but security was very fast in looking for the source) and the big moth in the bathroom that appeared possibly from the vents the very early morning I was checking out. Other than this, as mentioned, I thought everything was excellent. Next stay I would definitely stay longer in order to fully enjoy the rest of the amenities. The spa in particular was wonderful; you could spend a big chunk of your day there, really. Lastly, happy also with the more luxurious coach to the parks. Would be nice though if it also went to Disney Springs.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Mirzky
FourSeasonsOrlando, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2019

Hello Mirzky,

I appreciate you taking the time to share this review of your recent stay at our resort. I am so glad to hear that you and your friends enjoyed a relaxing getaway together. I hope to welcome you all back for another visit in the future.

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

I like this place so much! We have our picture with Goofy and his pals now :)
There are so many things, activities to do. They have two slides, few different pools, with a splash-zone for kiddos! My daughter spent the whole day, jumping and playing.
The family pool is amazing too, we rent a cabana and that was really great!

Favorite activity : the lazy river :) we did it twice with our daughter and she really enjoyed it.
Favorite restaurant : I liked them all, especially the Capa.

From Disney, it’s about 15min with the Four Seasons charter, and Disney cartoon to watch on TV. After a long and hot day at Disney, the charter was perfect.

Maybe a small “negative” point : when I asked by e-mail if they had ballon or toys we can borrow for our little one, they said yes. But once we got there, the staff told us they don’t have any of them but that we can buy them at the store.

We are planning to come back in March :)

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank ninouc439
FourSeasonsOrlando, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2019

Hello ninouc439,

Thank you so much for sharing this review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience at our resort so much that you are already planning a return visit! I appreciate your feedback regarding the toys for your children. We do offer complimentary children's amenities upon arrival, such as a tiara and wand for little girls, and a pirates hat and sword for little boys. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the resort in March!

All the best,

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

This has been our favourite hotel since arriving in the US so far. The rooms are large, the beds are extremely comfortable with beautiful linen. The amenities and thoughtful attention to detail was exceptional. The restaurants offered outstanding food. I went to the spa for a massage which was incredible. The laundry service was out of this world! They even sewed a missing button on my husbands shirt. My only negative comment is that the decor is a bit impersonal.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank CailinWandrag
FourSeasonsOrlando, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney WorldR Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Good afternoon CailinWandrag,

I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your accommodations, dining in our restaurants, relaxing at The Spa, and especially the attention to detail from our team throughout the resort. I hope you will visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

The hotel was in fantastic shape and the hotel staff was exceptional. They greeted us upon arrival, knew our names and always asked if we needed anything. The room was great and the staff provided everything we need for my two children. The bellman who brought our luggage up was great and let us know about different activities going on in the area. I was able to use the golf practice facility and it was in great shape. I dont think I will stay anywhere else when I go back to Disney with my family.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank kzjacobs23

Hello kzjacobs23,

Thank you for sharing these kind words on our team at the resort. I am so thrilled that you felt the warmest of welcomes and that our team created such a memorable experience for you and your family. I look forward to welcoming you back for another great Disney vacation soon.

Reviewed August 28, 2019

Just finished a week at the Four Seaons Orlando! We had two connecting, lake front rooms and did not opt for the Park view. Our kids are little so it was not worth the extra money for us.

Loved the PB and J for lunch, the pools, lazy river, and the adult pool during nap time for the kids! The facility is outstanding with a very helpful Disney desk right in the lobby. We only did Magic Kingdom one day and opted for the Minnie Vans vs the bus as it drops you off at the transportation center. Definitely do the character breakfast, it's one of the best and the kids loved it.

Enjoy the property, it's one of the best!

1  Thank Dmp212

Hello Dmp212,

I appreciate you sharing this great review of your family vacation at our resort. I am very glad that you had a wonderful experience both relaxing at our resort and enjoying the nearby Disney Parks. I do hope you and your family will come visit us again soon.