16 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com
Fully refundable before Tue, Mar 12
Get rewarded with One Key
3,166 results
All reviews lazy river a park view room kids club lickety split character breakfast adult pool golden oak capa restaurant family pool water slides magic kingdom disney world splash pad lobby bar pool service beautiful property grand floridian
Selected filters
Reviewed June 23, 2019

I was there with my husband for a week end and i realy enjoyed the stay , amazing hotel and great service , thank you highly recomended from me for couple or even with friends or family , so comfortabel

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Risbah M
FourSeasonsOrlando, Manager at Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World_AE Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2019

Hello Risbah,

Thank you for your review and recommendation. I am very glad that you and your husband enjoyed your stay at our resort. I hope to welcome you both back soon for another relaxing getaway.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

This is by far the nicest resort near Disney. The staff made me feel like i owned the place and the amenities are top notch. When we had had are fill of the Disney crowds, we hit the lazy river. I wished we had just stayed on property and enjoyed all that they have there

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Freedom51788659023

Good afternoon Freedom51788659023,

I am thrilled that our team made you feel right at home! It is great to hear that you enjoyed relaxing at our water park after returning from the theme parks. I hope you plan another visit to spend even more time enjoying the resort.

All the best,

Reviewed June 20, 2019

A relaxing, exceptional experience and I would return here in a heartbeat! The staff is so friendly and provides personalized exceptional service throughout the resort. They went out of their way to accommodate some business needs that I had during this stay.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Passenger61798441694

Hello Passenger61798441694,

Thank you for sharing these kind words on our team throughout the resort. I am thrilled that they created such a memorable experience for your by going above and beyond. I hope you will return for another visit soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2019

Excellent service, great family atmosphere, must place to stay if visiting Disney Orlando. The staff were extremely knowledgeable. They helped to plan our visits to the park. The room was amzing. Must have the views to the parks. Can enjoy the fireworks from room balcony or at the restaurant at the top of the hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Hanslee337

Hello Hans,

Thank you for this great review of your recent stay with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed a wonderful Disney vacation at our resort, and that our team made your experience so seamless. Please visit again soon for another magical stay!

Reviewed June 20, 2019

From start to finish, this hotel is 5 star. The spa services are exceptional and the stress melts away. Rooms are spacious and decor is beautiful and inviting. We went for a staycation with no plans to visit the Disney parks. Found plenty to do at the resort.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 525tammyw

Good afternoon 525tammyw,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed such a relaxing stay at our resort while visiting the nearby Disney Parks. Thank you for sharing this review of The Spa and your accommodations. I do hope you will visit us again soon.

All the best,