“If you are in Sea World and need a buffet...”
Review of Terrace Bbq

Terrace Bbq
Ranked #1,563 of 4,160 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: International
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Pizza/pasta oriented. Fair food. Overpriced, even considering it's all you (care to) eat. My kids like it (except for the VERY limited drink choices). My wife likes it because they do. I tolerate it for them.

2  Thank Richard-in-FL

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Despite all the bad reviews we gave it a try as being a vegetarian food can sometimes be abit limited. The food was really nice, probably a little overpriced compared to other buffets around but for eating in the parks it is always more expensive. There was lots of selection of pizza and pasta and some desserts. We really enjoyed our meal here and would be sure to go there again when we next visit Seaworld.

1  Thank SMCM159
Reviewed May 31, 2014

The quality of the food is poor and cheap. CiCi's buffet has better tasting pizza and dessert. I would not eat here again.

1  Thank Amy K
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I did not enjoy the food at the Terrace Garden Buffet. The pizza was warm but that is about all I can say about it. While the pizza buffet was well stock with several different kinds of pizza and always seemed to have staff checking it, I did not care for it. The pizza was bland to me with a different taste. I took two slices of pepperoni but did not want to get any more. The salad was lettuce, black olives, and sliced onions and not much more. The dressing was in another room in the little packets. There were three kids of dressing but only a few packets out of container that could hold a couple hundred. I had the vanilla and chocolate pudding. I was surprised to find bread crumbs in the pudding. My daughter has asked me why there was bread crumbs in the pudding and I did not believe here. I do not like the pudding and bread crumbs whatsoever! I did like the meatballs and rice. There were three types of zita type pasta. I did not like any of them. There were some nice warm crusty type rolls at the end of the buffet. There was a lot of warm soft butter beside the rolls to make a great combo to clear the taste of that so so pizza.

There is lots of seating and it is air conditioned. That is a great plus on a summer day in Orlando. There is a much smaller outdoor seating area that was shaded while we ate there. It was a mild rain during our meal and it appeared the outdoor area stayed dry. If the wind was blowing you would probably be wet.

Finally there is old Bush Garden fixtures in the bathroom. There is beer making exhibits in the dining area that does not fit an Asian garden setting.

The staff was attentive, polite, and helped us recover a lost bag.

My finale opinion is I do not plan on returning to eat there.

1  Thank CharlieGates
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The foods not great, but you get a big selection. More than a lot of other places in the park. Its nice and cool, which is great during the summer visits. Prices are comparable to the outside considering what you get. You wont leave hungry.