“Am glad they are back!”
Review of Sushi Lola's

Sushi Lola's
Ranked #733 of 3,926 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Korean
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Our first visit to the new location. Upon entering, we were greeted by Aaron with "welcome back we haven't seen you in a while". The menu now has my two favorites Chicken Bulgogi (I used to call ahead to Gina and she would have it made special for me). and Ojingeo Bokeum,(spicy squid) which I ordered this time and it was done to perfection! The squid just melted in my mouth and just the right heat. We also had a couple of great tasting rolls, Aaron recommended the Nitro roll (containing Octopus) which he recently added to the menu. It did not disappoint!

There is such a following for this place, the prime hours of Friday and Saturday are surely a challenge for seating and parking, but make this a mid-week stop and this will become a favorite of yours as well

Reviewed May 28, 2014

When Sushi Lola's closed for renovation we thought it would never re-open. The move and remodeling seemed to take forever, but what a great relief it was to have Gina, Aaron and their staff back in business.
I will say only one negative thing about eating here; it's the parking. It can be an issue at times.
My family and I have eaten at Sushi Lola's multiple times and have never left there dissatisfied or hungry. There is a wide selection of both hot and cold appetizers to start. The seaweed salad(or the octopus salad) and the jalapenos poppers are my favorite starters. Whether you try the Bento Boxes, the traditional Korean dishes or the rolls you won't be disappointed. If there's something you'd like , but don't see it on the menu, Aaron and his staff will make it for you. The food is very well prepared and presented, and the taste is delicious.
There is a nice selection of beers and Saki as well.
Your pocketbook will not be harmed dining at Sushi Lola's either. The prices are very reasonable. When my daughter graduated from High School last week we asked her where she'd like to celebrate. Without hesitation she asked to go to Sushi Lola's.
I cannot say enough good things about Sushi Lola's. Try it, you'll like it, too!

2  Thank FloridaJawdoc
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite sushi restaurant. The food is always very fresh and lower in cost than most others in Orlando. Aaron and his staff take great care of all their guests. I would highly recommend Sushi Lola's

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Six of us ate at Sushi Lola's today. Four had Bento Boxes, on had a sashimi/sushi combination and I had Bulgogi Beem Bee Ba a rice dish with beef, vegetables, egg, and Korean hot sauce service in a stone bowl with a half dozen small side dishes. The food is excellent. The restaurant and is clean and and decorated attractively. The sushi is a bit pricey and the bento boxes are a good value. The portions are on the larger side. The service is very good. The restaurant is a bit noisy and it can get difficult to carry on a conversation.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Well located, nice staff, and oh...perfect rolls! The Volcano Roll and the Spider Roll were my favorites, and if you´re feeling adventurous, try Bulgogi, a Korean dish served with the traditional kim chee. HOT! Will certinly be back to try all the menu.

2  Thank heloisa m