“Fun Steelers Bar!”

Tomkos Tavern Wood-Fired Pizza & BBQ
Reserve with OpenTable
Tomkos Tavern Wood-Fired Pizza & BBQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #712 of 4,349 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups
Description: Tomkos Tavern is a 12,000-square-foot indoor high-end sports grill that features state-of-the-art golf simulators, 100 TVs including a giant 25-foot screen, private meeting rooms, a Vegas style bar and lounge, outdoor patio, plus an amazing menu and atmosphere. This unique and flexible event venue is perfect for groups of all sizes. We reserve event space for groups ranging from 10-800 people. Come see what everyone is talking about!
Reviewed December 17, 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I came here for the Steeler game while visiting Orlando! An awesomely fun place to be if you are from Steeler Nation! Highly recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

I took my wife here as thought she would be happy having a drink while I played the simulator. How wrong could I be. the guys set a 2 player and my wife had a boost and accuracy setting so it made her shots go straight. she loved it and so did I
We visited twice and it was her idea to go back. Bill was fantastic and let us have a go on the other simulators. loads of drink choices and happy hour 4 till 7. we visited in the week as wanted it to be quiet.
it's s great place.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017

Attended a vendor event here back in September. The atmosphere was fun and the games they can project on the screens are many. I don't think the tracking is super accurate, but how many places allow you to hit golf balls, baseballs, soccer balls, etc. indoors. I can't comment on the cost, but the food was much better than I was expecting and for the crowd, the staff handled it all very responsively!

Reviewed October 4, 2017

I found the food OK, Burger was great, but hated the NACHOS.

The place has a lot of screens even in the terrace, so you have a nice view no matter where you are seated.

The simulators are 50usd an hour for golf simulators, and 60usd an hour for all sports simulators, I think this is too expensive.

Will come back thoug

Reviewed September 26, 2017

Here you will find something for everyone. From the outdoor beer garten to the multitude of electronic games inside, there is surely something for everyone. The only reason I didn't give this place a 5-star rating was, we were here for a corporate event, and the place seemed very crowded and the food was average at best. The number of games is impressive and this is a fun place to enjoy friends, family and colleagues company.