“Best place to stay in Orlando”
Review of B Resort & Spa

B Resort & Spa
Ranked #118 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
“Best place to stay in Orlando”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went this past weekend to the best hotel to go to in Orlando . Especially in July. The offer this month includes waiving the hotel fee and complimentary buffet breakfast . And this was no ordinary basket of pre_packaged sugary treats. A chef is there making personalized omelets, bacon, eggs, sausages, oatmeal, yogurts, fresh fruit, muffins. And the staff will be friendly and helpful every step of the way. Now if rooms need reviews these are top notch . We stayed in deluxe rooms with ample space , huge walk in shower and extra soft bedding. Four stars all around!

Room Tip: Choose higher up to access view of fireworks or if you prefer to have easy access to pool ask for po...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank lesley s

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (438)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Aventura, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I don't know where to begin!!!.... From the moment we pulled up to the valet I was impressed with the scenery and service. We were warmly greated by the valet, who directed us to another warm greating from the staff who checked us in. Everyone was very friendly to say the least. The hotel is currently going to some renovations, which are mostly complete, but it's looks and feels very luxurious! They served a complimentarly buffet breakfast, which even included an omelete station. I was very impressed with the overall experience and will definitely be returning when I go back to Orlando.

1 Thank TravelKrew23
Rafael O, Guest Relations Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
TravelKrew23, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us! I am delighted to read that you were able to experience our team’s Self-Expression Hospitality during your stay. We look forward to the completion of the other amenities in the coming weeks. Once again, thank you for staying with us at B Resort & Spa and we look forward having you B Our Guest on your next trip to Orlando/Lake Buena Vista.
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were there 2 nights at July. Has to say they have improved this place quite a lot. New carpets and tiles etc. Rooms decently sized, and with pricing as low as 89$ a night with complimentary breakfast you cant go wrong. But there was some huge issue......

Air Condition at rooms kept so horrible noise that it makes sleeping almost impossible. We had two rooms, and both have same issue. We stayed at lower side of hotel, and stated this at reception. The only thing they said was: "Maybe there is some repairing going on ?" , and thats it ! I didnt buy that.
So at the desk they should know things like that, and tell that if you are not very heavy sleeper, you cant keep a/c on. In summertime it is way too hot for me to sleep there.

Next time i go to Holiday inn, which i have been stayed many times, for almost same amount of money.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank SamiSeppala
SamiSeppala, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. As you mentioned, our resort is in the stages of completing a major redevelopment that included all of our guest rooms, meeting and public spaces, dining outlets, and recreational amenities. I am thrilled that you were able to take advantage of the added values offered to our guests, however, I am disheartened to read about the AC in your guest rooms and I have forwarded your comments to our Director of Engineering for follow-up. Once again, thank you for staying with us at B Resort & Spa.
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Fantastic Stay at the B! I always worry when going to a place that I haven't stayed before. I read every review on every resort that I could. I took a chance on the B and am so glad. We had the best experience here. Everything is beautiful, close to Downtown Disney, easy access to I-4. The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our room was very modern and so nice! We will definitely go back to the B! Wish I could have stayed longer.

Room Tip: Any room is great! Wouldn't want to be near the elevator just because I don't like that noi...
1 Thank Varina R
Zephyrhills, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Through July 31st this hotel has great specials! Breakfast was impressive. The room AC was a bit noisy and there is no access to the room terrace. The building is still under renovation, but it is a beautiful hotel, with all the amenities wanted at a Resort within Walt Disney World. They even have a Disney store within the hotel (ran by Disney employees). At full price, I'm not sure if we'd stay again-staying on Disney property would not be a significantly different cost and is much more convenient.

Room Tip: They didn't have any available when we traveled, but the kids are begging to go back to stay in...
1 Thank Smallfamily5807
Smallfamily5807, thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. I have shared your feedback about breakfast and AC in the guest room with the rest of our leadership team for their review and follow up. Indeed our resort is very unique, distinct, and ‘beautiful’. I would also like to suggest you sign up for our B First to Know so that you are able to receive vacation deals, package, and special offers. Once again, thank you for your feedback and staying with us.
GA
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our family loves Orlando and we found a new gym in the heart of down town disney! While the resort is still under renovation, I never felt that it was incomplete. The management team, staff and front desk offered the best in customer service. Always smiling and so helpful. They offered us a free breakfast in a banquet room. They were renovating the new dining room and wanted to share the good food that would be offered. We LOVED the food and service! The hotel smelled new, fresh and welcoming. I appreciated the staff seeming to really care and be excited about the new facility! You can walk to dining and shops in down town Disney from this location. It does not get better. Simple and very clean room! We will be back. We go to Orlando often and for a family, I recommend you give this resort a try. It actually would be nice for couples or folks traveling for business. convenient and caring would sum up my experience. see you again B!

Room Tip: Go enjoy this hotel and take the kids to putt putt at Disney putt putt. Even if traveling through he...
Florida, USA
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Stayed at the B Resort & Spa July 16th - July 20th to celebrate my 31st wedding anniversary. Got a great rate, but was not aware that the hotel was still in the "soft open" phase. Not all of their amenities were up and running. The American Q Restaurant was still 2 weeks away from opening and the Spa was also still under construction. I was okay with that, but was a bit disappointed in the fact that the hot tub was not working, and not because it was still under construction, but because there was a problem with the pump and parts were on order. Also the rooms in the building with a lanai access to the pool (rooms 122-134) were small and HOT. The A/C in that section of the hotel needs to be worked on, a few other guests complained as well. The good thing was that the staff was beyond helpful (entire staff was professional and very helpful) and moved us right away into a room in the tower on the 6th floor with a view of the pool. This room was fabulous. Large and modern with a glass shower to die for. The whole hotel's decor is modern and contemporary. Lots of marble/stone, chrome and clean lines. The furniture is very "IKEA"ish. To make up for the restaurant not being open, the hotel offered a free breakfast every morning that we found it to be delicious, and very well orchestrated. The hotel took previous reviews into consideration and fixed the breakfast issue right away because we had no problems at all during our 4 day stay. The free happy hour was also a very nice touch. The Downtown Disney Marketplace is just two blocks away and there are shuttles to the other Disney theme parks. I imagine the hotel will be truly fabulous once it is fully running on all cylinders. I will come back again.

Room Tip: I found the rooms in the tower to be the quieter ones, and also larger. I was moved from a first flo...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple