“Posh, Beautiful, Romantic”
Review of B Resort & Spa

B Resort & Spa
Ranked #126 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Beautiful, romantic facility with exceptional customer service. It has a little bit of a South Beach Miami feel to it. However, the swimming pool was still waiting inspection from the city and was not open. The resort fee was waved and we were told we would be allowed access to the pool area of the hotel next door. Management tried to make it up to us in every way possible plus were given a free buffet breakfast every morning during our 3 day stay.. The down side for me was there was no coffee available after 11am!! We left (B) happy and will definitely return.

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to paint, glue or new carpet smell I would wait until the hotel is broken in a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leslieheart48 .
Write a ReviewReviews (3,031)

Reviewed June 18, 2014

I would like to say that the B resort, has a very relaxed and immaculate layout. Everyone at the conference felt as though the main lobby was literally their living room.

The world cup matches had everyone screaming and cheering well into the morning hours.
Hotel staff were extremely courteous and didn't blink an eye.

Upon my return to Canada, I had an issue with something that needed to be rectified.
I called and spoke with the manager Rafael and as soon as he came on the phone I already
knew it was going to be solved.

He was so relaxed and confident and genuinely listened to what I had to say. He really made my day and solved the issue.

Well this is the level of service one can expect both before, during and after your stay.
When I head back to Florida I will be sure to make a stop at the B.

Lex

Thanks again guys!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Big A
Reviewed June 16, 2014

This resort is beautiful (and I assume will only continue to improve as the renovation continues!) The staff did everything to accommodate every need and desire! They were also very friendly! I am hoping the current fitness facility is only temporary until the resort is finished. If it's not, they need to put better doors to separate from the outside hallway and add mirrors.
The B Resort is super chic and filled with classy modern decor! I want to return when it is all complete -- this will be the place to stay when visiting Disney World.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank keyshape
Rafael O, Front Office Manager at B Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2014

keyshape, indeed our resort is beautiful and the current fitness facility is only temporary until the completion of the project. Our staff prides themselves in meeting and exceeding guest’s expectations and they were excited to read your comments. We look forward to welcoming you to our resort on your next visit to area.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

From the moment I pulled up to the hotel I already knew it was going to be a "WOW" moment when I got inside.. and so it was.. Amazing is all I can say.. From the décor to the colors the B is going to be more that fabulous when they are finish.. The staff was amazing and super friendly they went above and beyond to make sure that we was comfortable. I even had the pleasure of meeting the front office Manager Rafeal and he was a super star.. We even got to see the fireworks from our room and my kids was so excited they are still talking about it and can't wait to come back again.. Thank you Jennifer, Silva, Rafeal, and all the staff for your Hospitality it was amazing and we had a wonderful time.

Latoy

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank Latoya S
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

we stayed while renovations were wrapping up, but even in the midst of their construction the space was beautiful and modern. the rooms were large and beautifully decorated. the shower was large and comfortable and designed for a spa-like experience. Aveda toiletries were complimentary!
as much that can be said about the rooms and property it's really the staff that will make this hotel a huge success. from the valet to the front desk staff to the management they are the ones that made us feel at home. Rafael (Front Office Mgr.) was so amazing and friendly to us. he went far and beyond to make sure we were taken care of. you couldn't find a better person to do what he does. Jennifer was also amazing being a huge help before we even got there. staying in communication w/us w/phone calls and messages to get us what we hoped for! thank you Jennifer!
we are going back in a few months just to stay again to enjoy the hotel as it was meant to be when construction is done, and to see all the staff that we have become to feel like family with!!
thank you to everyone for doing such a great job....
see you soon
Sabrina and Jean.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank sabby8umr
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed at this lovely resort for our high school band trip! The new renovations are very nice and modern. Unfortunately, the pool and the restaurant are not ready yet, but when they are finished, it will be beautiful.

The rooms are very nice, and the shower was huge. Because the pool was not finished, they upgraded our entire group (130 people) to bigger rooms, including suites for the staff!! CLASSY MOVE!

The staff of this place was extremely friendly, and welcomed our big group with open arms... Housing this many students can potentially be a nightmare, but they were awesome! They even gave us a snack and drinks each night when we returned from the Disney parks. Pretzels, Churros, Cookies, Ice Cream, pop, water etc. Again, CLASSY!

I believe this resort is supposed to be completed sometime this summer. I am excited to see the final outcome!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank musicteacher134
Reviewed May 24, 2014

The b is gorgeous. The effects manager there (Rechelle) is amazing. She will go completely out of her way to give you what you want. The resort is still under construction, but what is finished is amazingly beautiful,a classic, modern twist with fun colors and nice furniture. Loved every minute of it.

• Stayed: March 2014