“Amazing Home Style Italian Food!!!”

Vincenzo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #179 of 4,059 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Voted #1 Italian Restaurant in Orlando 3 years. We are a locally owned and operated traditional casual Italian Restaurant in an upscale atmosphere located in the heart of international drive. Whether it’s an intimate date or family gathering to wedding rehearsals or corporate events we cater to all. Our menu ranges from homemade Pasta, hormone free Meats, Poultry & Seafood along with a Full Bar and extensive wine list to please all.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I have gone to Vincenzo's a few times now and each time have eaten something different and every dish has been outstanding!! The family atmosphere and and the attentive wait staff is both friendly and professional. Bar none the BEST Italian food in Orlando. I can't say enough good things about the restaurant. You MUST try it for yourself whether your a local or coming for a visit. Vincenzo's is a sure bet for a GREAT meal!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

There was a newspaper article about how Vincenzo's came to be established. Intrigued, we decided to try it. The decor is modern with clean lines. The tables are nicely spaced. All of the staff speak Italian, which was beautiful to hear while we were enjoying Italian food. Our waiter, Franco, was exceptional. He answered our questions, made suggestions, and gave us some insight into Italian culture. His service skills were excellent. We drank delicious Italian wines and shared an antipasti of various meats, which was delicious. We ordered veal parmesan and lobster ravioli and shrimp in a lobster sauce that was rich and creamy. All of the food was excellent. I had one bite of the veal parm, and it was the best I'd ever eaten. I talked about it for 2 weeks, until we returned and I ordered it for myself. Franco again was there to help us, and we ordered the various cheeses for the antipasti, however on this visit, we ordered 2 veal parmesans! We are looking forward to returning soon. I hope I'll be able to order something different next time, but I doubt it.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

We visted here begining of July we stayed near by at the Fairfield Inn. Place was quiet almost had no atmosphere. Sat down and noticed no kids menu?? I have never experienced this in my life. Asked the waiter could my daughter possibly be made a small cheese pizza. Was told they did not make pizza. Seriously?? She was brought a flat bread with slices of whole tomato and cheese which of course she did not eat. Food was nice but no nicer in any of the other restaurants we visit when in Orlando plus my salad would be complimentary not $7, difference is you pay much more here. If they are trying for a classy establishment hence the lack of kids menu then opening on International Drive probably is not going to achieve this.

2  Thank angela b
ciaoitaliaristorante, Owner at Vincenzo Cucina Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Sorry you did not Have a Fine Dining Experience with us. We do not serve Pizza because we are a fine dining establishment not a pizzeria. Salads Don’t come with the meal as they probably do at the Olive Garden. However, We do have a kids menu. Fine dining establishments are all over International drive. Actually we have Charlies right next door who have been here for 29 years and are fine dining. Thank you and sorry for your experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This restaurant takes care of you in every way. Good service, excellent wine selection and delicious Italian dishes presented in a way you never expected. I recommend the homemade sausage and peppers to start. Best sausage I've ever had.My husband made me feel very special by taking me here. It was a wonderful atmosphere and very romantic.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great upscale dining. My husband and I found this restaurant by accident. Service and Food was excellent. Will go back again on our next visit