“Best Italian Restaurant in Central Florida”

Vincenzo Cucina Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
Vincenzo Cucina Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #219 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Italian Restaurant in Central Florida”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was fortunate to visit a restaurant by the names of Vincenzo Cucina Italiana located in Orlando Florida. I am known for traveling all over the country eating at many of the best Italian Restaurants from coast to coast (including eating in every Little Italy in every major city) and I personally think Vincenzo Cucina Italiana is one of the best I've ever had. The food is exquisite and the ambiance is second to none. If your looking for the real deal as far as exceptional authentic Italian food, a great staff and a warm inviting environment then you found it. This restaurant is also family owned which is also why this restaurants takes such pride in everything it does. So if your ever in central Florida and looking for something that taste likes it straight out of Italy then you found the place. I know I did.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Rich C

Rochester, New York
“Great dinner”
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Well my family and I were looking for some good Italian food in Orlando. Well I researched it on tripadvisor I ran into Vincenzo's. The ratings were very good, so I called and made reservations.
The food was awesome, fresh, tasty and well prepared.
From the anti pasta to the lobster ravioli. Jersey Mike our server was just hospitable and made us feel like old friends.
You all have to try this place, it is phenomenal.

Visited May 2014
Daytona Beach, Florida
“This was the best dining experience I have ever had in my ENTIRE LIFE!!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

This is hands down the best restaurant in ALL of Orlando. The food was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, the service was better than at the Ritz and the atmosphere was perfect! I had the Sernia Francese for my entree and it was the freshest and best tasting grouper I have ever had. For desert I had the Cannoli and I have been craving one ever since! Everything we ordered was amazing, you could actually taste the freshness in every dish. On top of how great the food was, every member of the staff at this restaurant was super courteous and very professional. When we got the bill at the end of our meal, my mind was blown by how affordable everything was. Back home we would pay double if not triple for a meal this good. I will definitely suggest this restaurant to all of my friends and they will thank me for the recommendation. If you are only in Orlando for one dinner, this is hands down the best restaurant in the entire city of Orlando! Enjoy

1 Thank Justinmurray
Wetumpka
“Vincenzos was the highlight of my trip to Orlando!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Vincent's is a very authentic Italian restaurant. You will think you are in Italy. They have a full range of entrees from pasta to steak, chicken, fish and veal. We ordered the night's special appetizer - grouper croquet. They were fantastic. We ordered the Insalata Con Pere with Gorgonzola and Insulate Fresca. It was a difficult choice because all of the salads sounded excellent. We were not disappointed with our choice. Next we tried the lobster ravioli and an order of pan seared yellow fin tuna. There are no words to tell you how scrumptious both of these entrees were. We don't usually order desert, but the pastry chef is from Italy and we couldn't resist. We ordered both Tiramisu and Lemoncello Cake. Both were beyond compare. Vincent's has a lovely dining room as well as patio do ing and a very nice lounge. What a treasure in the middle of noisy tourist packed International Dr. The staff is warm and friendly, service is excellent and you will not be rushed. What a pleasure it was to dine at Vincenzos! I will go back as soon as I can.

Barrie, Ontario
“Excellent as expected!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I have been going to Ciao Italia for 20 some odd years, and in fact went there the following night. Vincenzo is the son of Tony and Josie who own Ciao. It is no surprise that he has developed into a competent chef. I now have two "go to" fine dining establishments whenever in Orlando. I was the first to arrive as this restaurant is new, and no cab drivers know of it yet. Josie met me and suggested I start at the bar which sounded like a good recommendation. There I met Susan the publisher of Travelhost magazine, a charming individual who offered me half of her spaghetti with an olive oil and garlic flavor topped with beautiful shrimp. It was not on the menu, but I am sure they can reproduce upon request. While at the bar I also noticed they had some of my favorite grappas (also not on the restaurant list), which I of course enjoyed post dinner. The bruschetta with the wild boar was wonderful, and the lobster bisque, although quite a different flavor than what I am accustomed to, was similarly delicious. The gnocchi was out of the park and the short rib was full flavored to say the least. Someone had ordered a birthday cake and for som unknown reason did not show for it, so Josie treated us to a no charge desert which was killer good. The grappa, the Louis the 13th cognac to follow, great evening!