Lowest prices for your stay
$149
Booking.com$149
Priceline$134
Travelocity$149
1,392 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk business trip great stay breakfast buffet starbucks refrigerator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed July 12, 2019

We have stayed here 3 times and every time is the same..thank goodness. The rooms are clean and the service is excellent. Love the staff, they are always friendly. The bartender made some amazing drinks with fresh berries.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Edie L
Wayne s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2019

Dear Edie L,
Thank you for your review and also for your loyalty as a returning guest. We also appreciate your recognition of our bartender and our staff for their friendliness and service.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

I stayed here for 40 nights on an extended business trip and would definitely stay again. The staff was super helpful and provided me a complimentary refrigerator and microwave. The beds were actually more comfortable than my own and the gym had everything I needed. I'd like to thank Ariel, Richard and especially Ronesha for making my stay so special. I appreciate the effort you make to get to know guests! Y'all are wonderful and always had a smile (and a cookie) to share :) Anyone staying here- make sure you try the cookies!

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Ally R

Dear Ally R,
Thank you for your review and for mentioning Ariel, Richard and Ronesha for their engaging hospitality. We enjoyed having you as our guest for the extended period, thank you for your review and for all of your gracious complements.

Reviewed July 8, 2019

This is my favorite cookie hotel. The warm cookies upon arrival make it so welcoming. I love the decor the bed are super comfy staff is great. I always stay here while on Orlando. It's my favorite hotel

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank robynh367

Dear robynh367,
We are honored to be recognized as your "favorite cookie hotel!" Thank you for your review and for complementing our décor and we are also pleased that your bed was comfortable. Thank you for your loyalty as a repeat guest and we look forward to welcoming you back soon with another warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

A three night stay that went very well. Nice clean room which stayed cool during a hot spell. Desk staff were great in meeting my needs (though they didn't have shaving cream, I let them off!). Excellent breakfast -- crisp and flavorful fruit and other hot items; good coffee.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank RIchard K
Wayne s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear Richard K,
Thank you for your review. I shared your review at our morning meeting and our Executive Housekeeper and Chief Engineer were especially pleased that you commented on the cleanliness of your room and that the temperature was also nice and cool during a very hot streak of weather in Orlando. We also appreciate your compliments regarding your breakfast experience, I also opine that our coffee is really good!

Reviewed July 4, 2019

I checked in late with my husband we and had a warm welcome from Shivani and Richard. I met several of the staff at the desk, Ariel, Mallory, Adrienne, Kelly, Dwayne, and Ronesha all made me feel at home. What a wonderful team! The breakfast in the study bar and grill was delicious. I was pleased for only a $6 upcharge for the full hot breakfast as a gold member. I loved the cookies at check in as well, always warm and so good! I will definitely be recommending this property to my friends and family! I love Hilton for the hospitality and this DoubleTree was a perfect example of a wonderful team!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Booknerd116

Dear Booknerd116,
Thank you for mentioning so many of our front desk team for their hospitality. We are glad that you enjoyed your breakfast experience as well. Your vow to recommend the DoubleTree Orlando East - UCF Area Hotel is a priceless endorsement. Thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie.