Lowest prices for your stay
$149
Free cancellation until 10/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$149
Hotels.com$149
Travelocity$149
Priceline$134
1,392 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk business trip great stay breakfast buffet starbucks refrigerator accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2019

The front desk clerk Ronesha is in training but that didn't stop her from giving great service. When we had to change out credit cards due to an expiration she didn't even ask, she just handed me a voucher for a glass of wine. Nice!

Room tip: We have stayed here a few times and it has always been wonderful.
Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank LBThomas
Wayne s, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2019

Dear LBThomas,
It is so nice to learn that one of our newest desk agents has already been recognized for great service and hospitality. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

My reservation was cancelled by the hotel without informing me. I arrived at 10 pm for a business trip and was told they cancelled my reservation and there were no more rooms. I had spoken with them at 5:30 that night and was not told they had cancelled my reservation. When I asked to speak with the manager, he couldn't dedicate more than 90 seconds to speaking to me before running back to the back office. I spoke with another guest there who had booked 2 rooms and she told me the hotel cancelled one of hers without telling her. This seems to be standard practice here - there are much better options in the area than this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
1  Thank siemensian
503waynes, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear siemensian,
Thank you for your review. I have lookied into your reservation and I understand why it was cancelled from our perspective. I have confirmed that your reservation was booked through your company's portal for arrival May 2nd and guaranteed with your credit card. However, there was not a phone number associated with your reservation. During the morning of May 2nd, our front desk team attempted to secure authorization approvals on all reservations with credit cards. The attempt to secure authorization on your credit card for your reservation was not successful. When this occurs, our front desk team will contact the guest for a replacement card. We would have contacted you regarding the need to provide an alternate card however, there was not a phone number or email associated with your reservation. We had no alternative other than to cancel your reservation. In the event that you did not show up for your reservation, the DoubleTree would have had no recourse to collect for a Guaranteed No Show. I am also aware that our Front Office Manager explained the circumstances of the cancellation to you and assisted you with securing a reservation at another hotel in the area. Please feel free to contact me if you should have any further questions or concerns.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

Wonderful staff, clean rooms, free parking and warm cookies upon arrival, you can't ask for anything more. There is also a plethera of dining in the area so this hotel is a great choice for business or pleasure.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank BoardingPass465148
jaceyrom, Sales/Marketing Coordinator at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2019

Dear BoardingPass465148,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with our staff and the room you stayed in! We know our proximity to UCF is a great convience to many of our guests and we are so thrilled this made your stay with us even better. Our team looks forward to welcoming you back in the near future, with our famous DoubleTree cookies waiting for you!

Best Regards,

Jacey Romola
Sales/Marketing Coordinator

Reviewed April 25, 2019

nice room in good location, but I was disappointed that no breakfast, not even continental, was provided with the room cost - they wanted $10 extra for that, or $15 extra for a full breakfast. Other than that, all good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
503waynes, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East-UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2019

Dear Alex P,
Thank you for your review and for complimenting your guest room and that you liked our location. There are rate plans that include breakfast and we recommend that you consider this option the next time you choose to stay at a DoubleTree Hotel. Additionally, we suggest that you become a member of the Hilton Honors loyalty program which will include breakfast after you achieve Gold or Diamond level status.

Reviewed April 24, 2019

Surprised by the great reviews. However the staff is very friendly and nice. The rooms are extremely clean. But it does seem like the hotel needs some updating. One review mentioned the ugly purple tables with claw feet. Everyone has their own taste, but I think these need to go. Nice lake to walk around in the back, but I was warned by an employee in one of the business parks in the area to watch out for wildlife. Since my husband was in business meetings, I checked out the restaurants in the area. Good barbecue and Italian in the area. Nice Starbucks. My main complaint, is that after spending the afternoon at the pool, our room was not clean at 4 PM. I had to ask them to clean my room next. And then after getting out of the shower, there was a knock at the door, from maintenance saying that they were here to fix the shower leak. Everyone is polite, but I had no idea that he was coming. Also would be nice to have a refrigerator in the room. No advantages, for Hilton honors members.

Dear Kelsey,
Thank you for your review. I am especially grateful for the information regarding our staff member's attempt to address repairs in your guest room. I will review this with my Front Desk team as they must call prior to dispatching maintenance to an occupied guest room. Hilton is very focused on reviewing all design plans for their hotels and did so prior to our conversion to the DoubleTree brand. The furniture that you mentioned will be replaced during the next renovation cycle. Thank you complimenting our staff for their hospitality.