All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskcentral floridagreat hotelbusiness tripthe general managerfitness centerbreakfast buffetexcellent staymini fridgelobbyaccommodationshurricaneconference
Reviewed October 13, 2017

We tried many hotels in UCF area. This is our go to.
Rooms are modern, and clean.
Excellent services, bar, and coffee shop
Great location walking distance to restaurants and UCF
MANAGER and staff are awesome.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Wayne S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

Dear Belled,
Thank you for deciding on the DoubleTree Orlando East - UCF Area hotel as your "go to" hotel. We appreciate your review and gracious remarks on behalf of our staff and also knowing that you enjoyed our service, bar and restaurant.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

I love the staff at this hotel, they are all very sweet and helpful. I use this hotel over several, as their are at least 10 hotels to choose from in the area. They try and go out of their way to make you stay very comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Jeannie0102jrcc,
Thank you for your review and also for complimenting our staff. We appreciate your loyalty as a repeat guest of the DoubleTree Orlando East - UCF Area hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

I spend about 40-50 nights per year in a hotel, and I often stay here to attend UCF games. The food is way above average, the rooms are a bit small, no frig., but the staff is WAY above the norm. I probably have 10-12 nights here.

Recently I lost my cell phone in the parking lot. I called and asked for help. The night manager offered to help, went to look no luck.He gave me the bad news. I helped him narrow the search, he went out a second time and BOOM, phone found. Now, he then offers to pack it up, and call Fed Ex, if I will e mail him a pre-paid label, mind, you, I leave in 36 hours for a week long trip.

Today, I am getting Fed Ex ship updates, all day long! I love it!!!

Matt C., you are the man!! UCF, Double Tree, you are the hotel!!!!

I bend the knee to you!!

Signed, a Hilton Diamond guy.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Wayne S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2017

Dear Lynn Cary C,
We are so proud of Matt for his passionate focus on guest service. Thank you for sharing your experience with this review. We appreciate your loyalty to the DoubleTree Orlando East - UCF Area hotel and to the Hilton family of brands as a Diamond level Hilton Honors member. We are glad that Matt came through for you and we look forward to welcoming you back for another UCF Football weekend. Go Knights!

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Excellent service and facilities. Will return when in the Orlando area. From the quick check-in, the awesome complementary warm cookie, clean room waiting, what else do you want? Again, a great experience and a very clean facility.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear timothy615,
Thank you for your review and also for your vow to return. We look forward to welcoming you back soon with a warm DoubleTree chocolate chip cookie.

Reviewed September 29, 2017

Great stay- very comfortable beds. The rooms were a bit small- but overall, no complaints. Craig the bartender is very funny and such a pleasure. The front desk was a constant pleasure, as well- Aisha, Bianca and Dwayne. They made check in easy and seemed genuinely interested in my stay. 10/10 would stay here again.

Room Tip: 6th floor has candy
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Wayne S, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Orlando East - UCF Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2017

Dear L8044VLsarah,
We appreciate receiving your review and for mentioning several staff members who made a positive impression on your stay for their focus on your satisfaction. We appreciate your vow to return and we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest.