“Making Princesses 50 at a time”

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ranked #3 of 132 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store at Disney Springs and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Reviewed August 24, 2015

These people know their business and they do a good job. The little girls leaving there do truly seem to feel like princesses and it's a very happy time for them. That being said, I felt cynical - like it was very much a factory churning out a product that everybody wanted.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,608)
All reviews
in 172 reviews
"basic package"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

This was first thing on the agenda to book when our 180 days margin came around.
We did it in 2012 my then 3 year old loved it, my now 6 year old loved it even more this time as our fairy god mother in training Caitlin was amazing with her. She talked non stop to her and treat her like a princess! Thank you if you get to see these comments.
There were two other fairy godmothers who greeted her one spoke to her in foyer saying she had fairy kisses on her cheek and another had her do a wish to open the dressing room curtains both were so lovely we will never forget this visit!!!
We took her own dress from
Home as she had 12 Disney dresses and wanted a strapless one for the heat she decided on Tiana. She had nails, hair and make up done was in an hour and cost $63 - priceless to us.

2  Thank Tracy C
Reviewed August 21, 2015 via mobile

I was skeptical when booking this that it would be a commercial rip off however my daughter had an amazing time here in her hair, makeover and photo shoot. She loved every second and the staff there were amazing at entertaining her throughout the time. It's expensive but a great experience for a girly girl!

1  Thank Jason L
Reviewed August 19, 2015

My 8-year daughter experienced her first princess makeover at the Boutique. Let me tell you, it was FABULOUS! We got right in at our reserved time and she was greeted by her stylist who was absolutely delightful. She spent a lot of time with my daughter styling her hair and adding a fun hair extension that my daughter picked out. She then applied light makeup and pretty sparkly nail polish. The little face gem was adorable. When she turned around and saw herself in the mirror, she was so thrilled!! At the end, she got a sprinkle of pixie dust, signed the princess book and received an adorable tote and sash. We brought our own costume with us, so the makeover was very reasonably priced. It was awesome!!!

1  Thank CACJuly