“A fab treat for my little princesses” 5 of 5 bubbles

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ranked #3 of 115 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store at Disney Springs and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Studley, United Kingdom
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“A fab treat for my little princesses”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

We visited the bibbidi bobbidi boutique at downtown disney yesterday afternoon. Although it was very busy, we were seen pretty much on time and my daughters had the most amazing time and got to join in the princess parade at 2pm! Expensive, but worth it, got some amazing pictures and memories they will treasure forever.

3 Thank kjg29102010

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Ipswich, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A must for little princesses!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2013

We travelled to Disney in April & booked this 6 months in advance to ensure we got the venue, date & time we wanted (I would advise early booking as it was very busy). We booked the Castle package in Cinderellas castle venue (not downtown disney) as a 6th birthday present though she didn't get it til 6 months after.
It is expensive but worth it, as she got the full experience. The staff were lovely, my daughter smiled the whole time. She chose her dress, which colour make up & nail polish she wanted (she got to keep the make up palete & nail polished to bring home).
I had read previous reviews saying that they are treated like princesses around the park after being to the boutique & its true, the staff said 'hello princess' to her, one asked for her autograph. Whilst watching the 'dreams come true' parade all the princesses were waving to the crowd but when they saw her dressed up from bibbidi bobbidi boutique they gave her a special wave & each blew her a kiss!! She was dressed as Tiana & when Tiana came by on the float she looked down and pointed at her dress & naveen shouted 'i love your dress'. All this made her holiday & was really special - so if you are considering Bibbidi bobbidi boutique i'd say definitely do it - it was well worth it and she loved it! We also got profesional photos included in this package which are lovely to keep & she's been showing all her friends.

Visited April 2013
8 Thank Sharon D
Austin, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Only Spend Your Money If....”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Ok so my daughter is into Aurora. Wears a size medium. They did not have her size. She was devastated but the staff at Coronado Springs fixed that issue and searched all around Disney for the dress. Yes you read correctly...the hotel NOT Bibbid Bobbidi. After Bibbidi my daughter said why don't they want to make my dreams come true?

I don't think they were polite at all there. It was not magical at all...and not worth the $189.

Again I would like to thank the staff at Coronado Springs for helping my daughter not Bibbidi.

11 Thank crissiej42
Silver Spring, MD
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Toxic Smells”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Like most parents of a 4-year old girl, I felt compelled to indulge my daughter's desires to be made into a little princess at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. We chose the cheaper $56 package that only included hair, make-up and limited accessories. While the "fairy godmother" stylist was very courteous and bubbly, in that Disney way, and my daughter did look all toddler's & tiaras afterwards, the whole experience was negative from my daughter's perspective. Actually, she hated it for one compelling reason. The super-cheap industrial strength gel and hairspray was so toxic smelling that my daughter begged us to take her back to the hotel and wash it off. The smell was so bad that she passed up our promise of an ice cream sundae in order to take a bath! Disney should take care in investing in better hair care products that do not have such strong and gut-wrenching odors to them that make little girls nauseous.

I do not recommend this experience for children.

10 Thank Buster_O
Surbiton, United Kingdom
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Made my 5 year old granddaughter very happy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

My granddaughter had been booked into the Magic Kingdom Bibity Bobity for a princess make over. Whilst visiting Downtown our son checked the reservation and found there had been a mix up and she had not been allocated her appointment. The downtown manager stepped in and arranged an early appointment the next morning for her. She loved every moment of her make over and was paraded by the shop in the front window as the first customer of the day. She was left feeling very special and beamed all day long. My son tried to tip the manager who explained Disney had a no tip policy so the money will go to a charity instead. To marks to Downtown Bibity Bobity Boutique manager and staff...... Thank you for making a little girl feel very special

4 Thank dtSurrey