“A Must Do Experience For Your Princess”

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ranked #3 of 120 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store at Disney Springs and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Delmar, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“A Must Do Experience For Your Princess”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Every little girl is indeed a princess, but this experience truly makes her feel royal. My daughter LOVED this! Our first experience at the castle boutique was the most magical at age 6. Her fairy godmother was amazing. Our second trip was to the Downtown Disney location. It was another great experience, and our third visit was back at the castle boutique. Both locations to a wonderful job, but my daughter and I both agree that we enjoy the castle boutique the best! It was just a little more magical. This is a MUST for every little princess at least once, and every time if your budget allows. Now that my little princess is almost 11, she has opted to try the Mermaid Makeover this year at the Pirates League, but there is NO DOUBT that we will always treasure the memories and photos of the Bibbity Boppity Boutique!

Visited February 2013
4 Thank April B

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“My daughter loved it but the prices are ridiculous!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We took our daughter to the Boutique in Downtown Disney. My husband was grumbling about missing one of the football playoff games so I called reservations to see if we could get a different time. They were very accomodating and she pushed our reservation up after I explained my predicament. We were there over the holidays and the Disney properties were slammed with people so it wasn't that they had openings (I had called earlier without explaining to see if they had openings and they said no) - my take home message is that they have flexibilities with the appointments so if you don't like the answer you get the first time call back to get a different cast member who may be more open to helping you out. Our daughter's tiara broke the following day so we took it back and the Boutique gladly replaced it with a new one. It was a fun experience for our daughter.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank CookingMomma
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A MUST-DO with any young princess!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I would skip any character meet and greet or dining experience and do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique over and over with my 5 year old. The excitement and look on her face during the entire experience was worth all the money we spent!

The staff is friendly and efficient. I'm amazed and how quickly they work and can keep a 5 year old captivated in a chair for over 30 minutes. You won't be disappointed!

2 Thank kristine_michigan
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Pricey but...”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Pricey but little girls love it and seeing their reactions through the whole spa treatment is priceless.... recommend it.

4 Thank RichChichLet
Doral, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pricey, but the kids get a kick from it”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Although the experience is very pricey, the little girls come out of there looking and feeling like real princesses.

Visited January 2013