“My daughter loved it but the prices are ridiculous!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ranked #3 of 115 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store at Disney Springs and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“My daughter loved it but the prices are ridiculous!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We took our daughter to the Boutique in Downtown Disney. My husband was grumbling about missing one of the football playoff games so I called reservations to see if we could get a different time. They were very accomodating and she pushed our reservation up after I explained my predicament. We were there over the holidays and the Disney properties were slammed with people so it wasn't that they had openings (I had called earlier without explaining to see if they had openings and they said no) - my take home message is that they have flexibilities with the appointments so if you don't like the answer you get the first time call back to get a different cast member who may be more open to helping you out. Our daughter's tiara broke the following day so we took it back and the Boutique gladly replaced it with a new one. It was a fun experience for our daughter.

Visited January 2013
2 Thank CookingMomma

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“A MUST-DO with any young princess!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I would skip any character meet and greet or dining experience and do the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique over and over with my 5 year old. The excitement and look on her face during the entire experience was worth all the money we spent!

The staff is friendly and efficient. I'm amazed and how quickly they work and can keep a 5 year old captivated in a chair for over 30 minutes. You won't be disappointed!

2 Thank kristine_michigan
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Pricey but...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

Pricey but little girls love it and seeing their reactions through the whole spa treatment is priceless.... recommend it.

4 Thank RichChichLet
Doral, Florida
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Pricey, but the kids get a kick from it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Although the experience is very pricey, the little girls come out of there looking and feeling like real princesses.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank LoveToTravel357
Blackburn, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Wow what dreams are made of face instantly lit up!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Nobody can say this isn't an expensive experience it is.... VERY!!! But your in disney and you know that before you go so if your not prepared for that don't go bib bidi bobbidi boo!!!!!! My little girl was 7 and loved every single second she had the full package dress, shoes, hair, nails, make up the lot in the castle ( much better in my opinion than the downtown disney for no other reason than its the castle!!! Every princess needs her castle!!!) she picked a hairstyle and red hair piece more suited to. Punk rocker than a princess but she thought she looked great and she did!!! Her eyes lit up seeing her dress etc it was her magical night and I would say do it! We did it straight before dinner at Cinderellas royal table which was nice and she stayed dressed all night then as not too hot! There was however a little girl next to her asleep in the chair as she was getting done she was younger so can't really enjoy it the same asleep pick right age and time for your child, splash out and enjoy! No regrets with price!!!! X

3 Thank linzilocket