“Worth the money for such a unique experience!”

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
Ranked #3 of 119 Shopping in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is a royal salon where young Guests are magically transformed into little princesses and knights, located at: World of Disney Store at Disney Springs and Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom theme park. Please note, all Guests must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or older.
Saddleworth
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Worth the money for such a unique experience!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

My 2 girls were booked in at Downtown Disney at 9 am and the boutique was quiet and very calm. Plenty of room for us even when it filled up.
The girls got a choice of hairstyle, we knew what to expect after seeing the results during our days in the parks. The fairy godmothers managed to get a bit of conversation out of my shy children and made them feel at ease.
We took the dresses with us having already purchased them elsewhere which did save a lot on the final cost. We went for the middle package that included nail polish and found that the make up wasn't overdone. The hairstyle proved to be a little tight for my eldest daughter but it was easy to slacken the ponytail and add the extensions back on.
The girls got to keep their comb, make up and nail varnish in a pretty bag which they thought was great. Hair extensions and two pretty Micky mouse diamanté clips also included in the price! Well worth it to see the enjoyment on my girls faces. Would recommend having it done early on in the day so that they can be treated like royalty all day!
Handy hint, if you're thinking of buying photographs from your photo pass you can go to the studio and get professional photos done to be added to your photo pass.

15 Thank Nickypark1

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Such a Wonderful Experience for Your Little Princess...”
Reviewed December 1, 2011

Our daughter dreamed of being a "real princess" for her birthday. So I thought the princess make-over would be perfect for her. We chose the Downtown Disney location to try to avoid the crowd in the amusement park. After reading a few negative reviews, I was pretty hesitant to book her appoint at the downtown Disney location though. A few of those reviews stated that the Downtown Disney location's staff was not as friendly. Also reviews advised that you book an early morning appointment for the best service. I booked 2 days before her birthday and was told there were no early appointments available. The only slot they had left was 5:40 pm. Well i was pleasantly surprised at how professional everyone was that we came in contact with. Our daughter was treated like a real princess and pampered from the entire time. She was allowed to make her own choices of style and nails. On top of that she was given a small gift bag full of princess stuff to take home. Christy was her God-Mother in Training and she was so sweet I highly recommend her.. She didn't come off as being fake. She did a wonderful job on her hair by being very gentle with her. Other staff members catered to her too. I'll just say this....the experience for my daughter was priceless and worth every penny. She felt like the "real Princess" that she is. By the way, the appointment time went great...there was no wait time at all. We arrived on time and her services started immediately..The customer service was superb!!! We purchased her dress at Toys R Us and chose the Crown Package. (This saved us a lot of time and money) My main advice is to have your camera ready b/c there will be so many precious moments with your little princess! #highlyrecommend

Visited November 2011
12 Thank Martha P
Brandon, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Disney from a little girls' perspective”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We have 2 older sons and hadn't experienced "girlie things" on our previous visit. We now have a 4 year old and she had the time of her life at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in Cinderella's Castle. We went on Thanksgiving Day 2011 before dining with Cinderella in the castle that night. Our Princess was treated like a Princess by everyone including Ms. Carolyn and Ms. April her stylists..a.k.a. "Fairy God-Mothers". We did make reservations 5 months in advance but it was well worth the wait! Every little girl deserves this experience!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank Ashely B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My girls felt like royalty!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My husband and I took our 4 and 7 year olds to the one in the Magic Kingdom on Thanksgiving day. While the park was a madhouse outside, inside the boutique was wonderful. When we got there the girls picked out which princesses they wanted to be. The girl at the reception looked the girls up and down to size them up and then told us to have a seat. Within 5 minutes we were called to the changing room. The lady told the girls to say Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, she opened the curtain and revealed the dresses, shoes, wands and crowns all laid out. The girls were beaming! I don't know how they did it, but everything fit perfectly. After they got dressed they went and got their hair, makeup and nails done. Everyone was so courteous and interactive with the girls. They came out stunning! After their makeovers we had Thanksgiving dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table to continue their princess experience. What a truly magical day!

6 Thank StaySantiago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Bad customer service”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We went to the one at Disney village. I asked the girl if they were taking walk ins and she said yes. I went to get my daughter and came back less than 2 minutes and she (Anna) said that she never said that. And my daughter would not get an appt.
My daughter was heartbroken and re girl (Anna) couldn't care less.

9 Thank Fotochick1