“weekend in Orlando”

Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North
Ranked #27 of 340 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I have found this Hilton Garden Inn is consistently clean, well maintained with hardworking , friendly staff. If you are visiting for the first time, to Orlando, it is centrally located to many of the attractions.

1  Thank Alice P
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Dear Alice,

Thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your comments regarding a clean, well maintained hotel with friendly staff. We were happy to have you stay with us while in Orlando.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This hotel is great! If you are visiting Universal Studios be sure to stay here! The hotel is clean and friendly. They gave us great directions; not only were we close to Universal Studios but we were in a great locations for all the other attractions and restaurants. We got our money's worth with our stay and great breakfast! We loved our stay and will stay here again.

1  Thank Robert D

Dear Robert,

Thank you for recommending our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you loved your stay with us. We appeciate your feedback on finding the hotel clean with friendly staff. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

The relation quality/price was great. I will go back or recommend to friends. it has been the first time in a Garden Inn but for sure it won't be the last. I wander how many of this hotel are out there. It is a great option for easy travel with family

Dear Costantino,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn for your lodging needs. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your positive recommendation on Trip Advisionr.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

I don't write reviews all the time but I was impressed. I am a female and I went in last night around 2am looking for a safe and clean hotel since I was staying alone.

From the outside the parking lot was under construction but I sti went in because I like that the rooms were inside the building u can't access them from outside. Which I freak out with other hotels that are like that because I don't think it's safe to stay there alone .

Anyways the doors from entrance were secure so I felt safe from the min I walked in. The lobby was very clean and the overnight lady (can't remember her name but she was blonde middle age) was so welcoming and energized that it took me by surprise.she checked me in right away n even offered to call me and wake me up because I was only crashing there for 3 hrs.

If it wasn't for her call I would of not made it to my test. Anyways the room was super clean no nasty smells anywhere. Neutrogena products in the bathroom and updated appliances in room. Coffee maker wAs the new easy style with the cups. Room had a fridge and microwave. Aswell as mints and extremely comfortable bed.

In the morning breakfast was ready down stairs early with fresh coffee and my nice lady was still there and checked me out still with a huge smile.

I will never stay in another hotel in the area again. Best hospitality and service by far worth every penny.

• Stayed: May 2014
5  Thank Judithq231
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2014

Dear Judith,

What a wonderful review. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. Cat was the night auditor that checked you in and out. We appreciate your business and we hope to see you again when you are in Orlando.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We seem to stay at Hilton Garden inns up and down the I-75 north south route . The Hilton Garden Inns are always very nicely staffed with eager to help front desks and very good service in the restaurants as well as a very good value .... But as a surprise the inn hotel restaurant serves very good meals. This we have not found in this level of hotels in the past. The area usually very convenient to getting on and off the highways This is important to us as we do oftenn take long road trips. If you have not given then a try I think you would be pleasantly surprised

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear 476seanr,

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your compliments on our staff and food. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again on your next trip to Orlando.

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Excellent hotel and location to major attractions. Very clean and very pleasant staff. We were very surprised that when we arrived earlier than expected, we were able to check in. Great selection for breakfast, with made-to-order eggs/omelets, fresh fruit, pastries. Staff was all very friendly and helpful. Euri at the front desk was outstanding. Always a big smile on his face and genuinely wanted to be as helpful as possible. We would definitely stay here again. Pool and hot tub area was very clean and very nice. Fire pit outside in the evening was a nice touch.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Terry,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. Thank you for your compliments on our staff and especially Uriel. We agree he is outstanding! We are pleaseed you enjoyed our breakfast and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

This has all the best amenitites that the Hilton Garden Inn has to offer, plus the convenience of location to the Universal parks (so close) and a free shuttle to the parks several times each day. One night we were too tired to stay for the fireworks, but I was able to watch them from my room (so cool.) The front desk staff was super friendly and accommodating. The pool/spa area is very nice/tropical. I only had a bagel there, but the breakfast foods looked really yummy, plus they have lemon water, coffee, and a dessert in the lobby in the afternoon/evening complementary. They gave me waters too, to take to the park. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank Doreen R
Kelly C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Orlando International Drive North, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2014

Dear Doreen,

Thank you for your recommendation on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and glad you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Universal Studios. Thank you for your compliments on our staff. We hope to be your choice of hotel on your next visit to Orlando.